|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 42, at what time does Andrew see Sierra Russell sitting alone in the Rotunda Reading Room?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
2. Where does Sierra find a bunch of new numbers at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) Wonder Dome.
(b) Behind the author statues.
(c) Dr. Z's desk.
(d) Book Nook.
3. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Charles' Uncle Jimmy reminds him of?
4. At the end of Chapter 52, where do Kyle and his team need to be?
(a) Third floor.
(c) Second floor.
(d) First Floor.
5. What meeting room do Kyle and his team set up for their own use?
Short Answer Questions
1. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
2. What sounds go off just after Charles grabs the book?
3. What keeps getting in Kyle's way when he goes to the stacks to retrieve the memory box?
4. What state is the subject of a book Haley finds in the 300s room?
5. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Kyle and his teammates stay in the Community Meeting Room when the doors open?
2. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
3. What does Charles find in an envelope that Mr. Lemoncello gives him?
4. How does Kyle retrieve the memory box?
5. What happens when Charles and Andrew play Let's Do a Deal?
6. How does Andrew switch library cards with Sierra?
7. What book does Mr. Lemoncello give Kyle's team and what do the different copies look like?
8. How does Sierra figure out that some of the codes they need are on the Wonder Dome?
9. Why does Charles get kicked out of the game?
10. How did the Dandy Bandits get into the bank in 1968?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)