|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is left for Kyle's team to read in Chapter 38?
(a) Harriet the Spy.
(b) The Boxcar Children.
(c) A Wrinkle in Time.
(d) The Complete Sherlock Holmes.
2. What is the book that has the call number 027.4?
(a) Get to Know Your Local Library.
(b) Libraries Today and Yesterday.
(c) Libraries for Dummies.
(d) Ancient Libraries.
3. How many library cards do Kyle and his team gain for playing Let's Do a Deal?
4. What does Charles say to Kyle once Charles has the book?
5. What state is the subject of a book Haley finds in the 300s room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words do the titles of books by the author statues have in common?
2. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
3. How much time does Kyle have to solve the Extreme Challenge?
4. What does Charles think that the couples are doing on one of his silhouette cards?
5. How did Haley flag the drawer where she hid the memory box?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Haley leaves the room in Chapter 33, what does Charles tell Andrew that they need?
2. In Chapter 39, what does Kyle think is the reason why Mr. Lemoncello wanted them to take a break from chasing clues?
3. What happens just when Charles calls Kyle a loser?
4. What happens when Charles and Andrew play Let's Do a Deal?
5. Where did Haley hide the memory box?
6. How does Mr. Lemoncello leave after he asks Charles what lifeline he wishes to use in Chapter 49?
7. What does Charles decide Clue Card #12 means?
8. Why does Charles get kicked out of the game?
9. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
10. How do Kyle and his team figure out what the second number means on the card Sierra draws in Chapter 32?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)