|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Haley's relatives are portrayed by mannequins in the foreign language room?
(a) William and Betsy Daley.
(b) Peter and Angelina Daley.
(c) Franz and Hildegarde Daley.
(d) Patrick and Oona Daley.
2. How many library cards do Kyle and his team gain for playing Let's Do a Deal?
3. What book has the call letters 220.5203?
(a) Religions of the World.
(b) King James Bible.
(c) Comparative Religions.
(d) World Religions in the Twentieth Century.
4. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room?
(a) Blueprints for the bank.
(b) 4 bonus clues.
(c) Blueprints for the library.
(d) A game.
5. In what year was Mr. Lemoncello age 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Kyle have to solve the Extreme Challenge?
2. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Charles' Uncle Jimmy reminds him of?
3. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 48?
4. Who wants to help Kyle with the Extreme Challenge?
5. In Chapter 46, what is the only book that hasn't been found from the Staff Picks display case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trouble does Kyle have when he goes to retrieve the memory box?
2. How does Charles get the true crimes book?
3. When Haley leaves the room in Chapter 33, what does Charles tell Andrew that they need?
4. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
5. How does Kyle retrieve the memory box?
6. How does Andrew switch library cards with Sierra?
7. Why does Sierra believe that the last clue will be revealed at 11 a.m.?
8. Who does Charles tell Mrs. Tobin he wishes to speak to and why?
9. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
10. Why does Charles get kicked out of the game?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)