|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds go off just after Charles grabs the book?
(a) Whistle and roar of a tiger.
(b) Penalty bell.
(d) Roar of a lion and a buzzer.
2. Where is Andrew when he sees Sierra in Chapter 42?
(a) 2nd floor balcony.
(b) 3rd floor balcony.
(c) Rotunda Reading Room.
(d) 1st floor.
3. At the end of Chapter 52, where do Kyle and his team need to be?
(a) Third floor.
(b) Second floor.
(d) First Floor.
4. In what chapter of the "True Crime Ohio" book does it tell how the Loblolly and the Dany Bandits crawled into the bank?
(a) Chapter 2.
(b) Chapter 11.
(c) Chapter 4.
(d) Chapter 9.
5. In Chapter 30, how many hours are left to escape from the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Haley say she is going to sleep?
2. In Chapter 46, how many clues is Charles missing for the picture puzzle with the silhouette cards?
3. What time does Mr. Lemoncello get out a megaphone and ask if there is a room the contestants need to run to?
4. In Chapter 43, what is Haley eating when Kyle and his team join her for breakfast?
5. What Dewey Decimal number is missing from the series of numbers that SIerra helps the team find?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charles tell Andrew he doesn't trust Haley?
2. Why does Charles get kicked out of the game?
3. Who does Charles tell Mrs. Tobin he wishes to speak to and why?
4. What is Kyle supposed to find and why can Haley help him find it?
5. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
6. What book does Mr. Lemoncello give Kyle's team and what do the different copies look like?
7. Why does Sierra believe that the last clue will be revealed at 11 a.m.?
8. What does Charles receive to compensate for losing all his team members?
9. Why does Kyle request a Librarian Consultation in Chapter 29?
10. Why do Kyle and his teammates stay in the Community Meeting Room when the doors open?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)