|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number jersey does Johnny Unitas wear?
2. What was built in place of the old library when it was torn down?
(a) Parking garage.
(b) Post Office.
(d) Shopping mall.
3. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Sierra is reading?
(a) Little Women.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) When You Reach Me.
(d) A Matter of Souls.
4. How many categories are there in the Dewey decimal system?
5. How much does Kyle give his brothers to spend from his Lemoncello gift card?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the quote attributed to in the rebus that Kyle's team solves?
2. What time is Rose Vermette's soccer game?
3. What is Mrs. Tobin's wearing when she appears as a holographic image?
4. Who is the princess of the seventh grade?
5. How many siblings did Mr. Lemoncello have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the guard look like who lets the children, Dr. Z, and Mr. Lemoncello into the library?
2. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
3. Who will get to spend the night in the new library before it opens to the public?
4. What does Haley think will happen if she teams up with Charles and Andrew and they win?
5. What do Charles and Andrew find in the 400s room?
6. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
7. Why does Kyle love playing games against his big brothers?
8. Where do the kids spend the night in the library?
9. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
10. How are Kyle and his brothers described?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)