|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appetizer does Mrs. Keeley eat at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Cajun meatballs.
(b) Spinach and mushroom pinwheels.
(c) Bacon wrapped shrimp.
(d) Cheese straws.
2. What song do Mr. Lemoncello's shoes squeak out?
(a) Old MacDonald.
(b) Pop Goes the Weasel.
(c) John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
3. Where is the grand opening receiption going to be held for the new library?
(a) The high school.
(b) The Civic Center.
(c) The middle school.
(d) Park House Hotel.
4. How much does Kyle give his brothers to spend from his Lemoncello gift card?
5. What number jersey does Johnny Unitas wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are some of the board games in the Board Room?
2. At what time do the children view a jukebox concert?
3. What was the topic of Kyle's essay?
4. How many siblings did Mr. Lemoncello have?
5. What game does Mike want?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new library look like from the street?
2. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
3. What does Haley think will happen if she teams up with Charles and Andrew and they win?
4. What happens when Bridgette chooses to take an Extreme Challenge?
5. Which kids decide to leave the library and not play the game?
6. How are Kyle and his brothers described?
7. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
8. What does the guard look like who lets the children, Dr. Z, and Mr. Lemoncello into the library?
9. How did Haley get stuck in the Stacks?
10. What are some features that Mr. Lemoncello says will be in the new library?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)