|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the gift card worth that essay contest winners will receive?
2. What is the name of the guard who opens the library for Dr. Z, Mr. Lemoncello and the 12 essay contest winners?
3. Which of Charles' relatives came to American on the Mayflower?
(a) Andrew and Mary Chiltington.
(b) John and Elinor Chiltington.
(c) William and Mercy Chiltington.
(d) David and Grace Chiltington.
4. How many siblings did Mr. Lemoncello have?
5. What is Dr. Z wearing when Dr. Lemoncello asks Kyle's team and Miguel if they want to play Let's Do a Deal?
(a) Red minidress.
(b) Shirtwaist and skirt.
(c) Ball gown.
(d) Navy business suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the second game?
2. Where does Mr. Lemoncello make his announcement in Chapter 17?
3. Who is the school librarian?
4. What color are the walls in the Young Adult Room?
5. What book is located right underneath the holographic image of Dr. Seuss and the Cat in the Hat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle do when Mrs. Cameron won't take his second essay?
2. How has work been done on the new library?
3. How are Kyle and his brothers described?
4. How does Kyle use his Lemoncello gift card?
5. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
6. How does Kyle's mom react when she finds out he is redoing his essay?
7. How did Haley get stuck in the Stacks?
8. Why does Kyle love playing games against his big brothers?
9. What do Charles and Andrew find in the 400s room?
10. How do Kyle and his team win access to the library cards of the kids who left?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)