|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doors are ringed around the balcony on the second floor?
2. Who is named the first winner of the essay contest?
(a) Bridgette Wadge.
(b) Andrew Peckleman.
(c) Akimi Hughes.
(d) Miguel Fernandez.
3. What item is Haley supposed to look for in the Lemoncello-abilia Room?
4. Where are Kyle, Akimi, and Sierra directed to go with the bonus clue they gained from helping Haley?
(b) Front desk.
(c) 2nd floor balcony.
(d) Book Nook Cafe.
5. At what time do the children view a jukebox concert?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Mr. Lemoncello donate to build the new library?
2. How many windows are there just below the Wonder Dome?
3. Where does Haley find a bonus clue?
4. Where is the first place that Kyle takes a short cut when playing a game with his brothers in Chapter 1?
5. How many hours do the kids have to escape the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Mr. Lemoncello drive?
2. What does Haley think will happen if she teams up with Charles and Andrew and they win?
3. What do Charles and Andrew find in the 400s room?
4. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
5. Who will get to spend the night in the new library before it opens to the public?
6. How do Kyle and his team win access to the library cards of the kids who left?
7. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
8. Why did Haley want to win the game so badly?
9. Why does Kyle love playing games against his big brothers?
10. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)