|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Haley supposed to look for in the Lemoncello-abilia Room?
2. How old is Curtis Keeley?
3. Who wins the second game?
4. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 15?
(a) Business suit.
(b) Jeans and sweat shirt.
(c) Purple tracksuit.
(d) Khakis and polo.
5. What number jersey does Johnny Unitas wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suit is Mr. Lemoncello wearing when he comes on stage to announce the essay winners?
2. How much time do Kyle and his teammates waste on trying to get out of a window?
3. How old is Mike Keeley?
4. What song do Mr. Lemoncello's shoes squeak out?
5. Who yells at Andrew when he enters the Art & Artifacts Room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle use his Lemoncello gift card?
2. How does Kyle's mom react when she finds out he is redoing his essay?
3. What does the guard look like who lets the children, Dr. Z, and Mr. Lemoncello into the library?
4. Which kids decide to leave the library and not play the game?
5. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
6. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
7. How do Kyle and his team win access to the library cards of the kids who left?
8. What do the kids do in the IMAX theater?
9. What does Kyle do when Mrs. Cameron won't take his second essay?
10. Why did Haley want to win the game so badly?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)