|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Haley find a bonus clue?
(b) Book Nook Cafe.
(d) Children's Room.
2. Who yells at Andrew when he enters the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) Pharaoh and Sekhmet.
(b) Mr. Lemoncello.
(d) Dr. Z.
3. How much does the front door of the library weigh?
(a) 20 tons.
(b) 5 tons.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 75 pounds.
4. How much time do Kyle and his teammates waste on trying to get out of a window?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour.
5. What song do Mr. Lemoncello's shoes squeak out?
(a) Old MacDonald.
(c) John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
(d) Pop Goes the Weasel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sierra Russell doing at the reception?
2. What is the name of the other security guard?
3. How tall is the new library?
4. What item is Haley supposed to look for in the Lemoncello-abilia Room?
5. What do Kyle, Akimi, and Sierra use to make a safety harness?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the kids spend the night in the library?
2. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
3. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
4. Why did Haley want to win the game so badly?
5. What are some features that Mr. Lemoncello says will be in the new library?
6. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
7. What does Kyle do when Mrs. Cameron won't take his second essay?
8. What does the new library look like from the street?
9. What type of vehicle does Mr. Lemoncello drive?
10. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)