|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
(a) 30 minutes before doors open.
(b) 15 minutes before doors open.
(c) 20 minutes before doors open.
(d) 45 minutes before doors open.
2. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Charles' Uncle Jimmy reminds him of?
3. Where does Sierra find a bunch of new numbers at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) Book Nook.
(b) Dr. Z's desk.
(c) Behind the author statues.
(d) Wonder Dome.
4. Who thinks they know where the memory box is?
5. In Chapter 46, what is the only book that hasn't been found from the Staff Picks display case?
(a) Cat in the Hat.
(b) Anne of Green Gables.
(c) Famous Libraries.
(d) True Crime Ohio.
6. How many Facebook friends does Charles have?
7. What color does Sierra spin in Chapter 32?
8. In what chapter of the "True Crime Ohio" book does it tell how the Loblolly and the Dany Bandits crawled into the bank?
(a) Chapter 2.
(b) Chapter 9.
(c) Chapter 11.
(d) Chapter 4.
9. What letters open the combination lock by the window in the cellar of The Fitting Factory?
10. What does Charles say to Kyle once Charles has the book?
11. What story does Kyle finish at the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) The Man with the Twisted Lip.
(b) The Red-Headed League.
(c) A Scandal in Bohemia.
(d) The Case of Identity.
12. Where is Holmes's apartment?
(a) 221b Baker St.
(b) 112 Broadway St.
(c) 619a Miller St.
(d) 312 Marlborough St.
13. When was the way out a way in, according to the clue Kyle's team is solving in Chapter 52?
14. In Chapter 42, at what time does Andrew see Sierra Russell sitting alone in the Rotunda Reading Room?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
15. In Chapter 43, what is Haley eating when Kyle and his team join her for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charles goes to ask Mrs. Tobin for to Ask an Expert, how much time remains until the doors open?
2. At what time does Dr. Z arrange an expert consultation for Kyle with his brother Curtis?
3. In Chapter 33, what room does Haley decide to go to to look for the four books they are missing?
4. What is the title of the books that are on the librarian's desk when Sierra comes down in the morning?
5. When was Mr. Lemoncello born?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)