|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps getting in Kyle's way when he goes to the stacks to retrieve the memory box?
(c) Mrs. Tobin.
(d) Dr. Z.
2. What time does Mr. Lemoncello get out a megaphone and ask if there is a room the contestants need to run to?
3. How many library cards do Kyle and his team gain for playing Let's Do a Deal?
4. At what time does Dr. Z arrange an expert consultation for Kyle with his brother Curtis?
(a) 11:15 p.m.
(c) 10:15 p.m.
5. When does Mr. Lemoncello suggest Charles discuss with his Uncle Jimmy why he wasn't available when Charles needed him?
6. How tall is the hourglass Mr. Lemoncello pulls out at 9 a.m.?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 2 ft.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 3 ft.
7. What does Charles say to Kyle once Charles has the book?
8. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room?
(a) Blueprints for the library.
(b) Blueprints for the bank.
(c) 4 bonus clues.
(d) A game.
9. Where does Haley put the bonus card she finds in Chapter 34?
(a) Right sneaker.
(b) Left sneaker.
(c) Back pocket.
(d) Front pocket.
10. What Dewey Decimal number is missing from the series of numbers that SIerra helps the team find?
11. How often do the numbers repeat that Kyle and his team are searching for on the Wonder Dome?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) About every 30 minutes.
(c) Every 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
12. Where is Holmes's apartment?
(a) 312 Marlborough St.
(b) 221b Baker St.
(c) 112 Broadway St.
(d) 619a Miller St.
13. What sounds go off just after Charles grabs the book?
(a) Roar of a lion and a buzzer.
(b) Penalty bell.
(c) Whistle and roar of a tiger.
14. Where does Haley go in Chapter 38 instead of going to sleep?
(a) Lemoncello-abilia Room.
(c) Electronic Learning Center.
(d) Board Room.
15. How many Facebook friends does Charles have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many names does the heiress have in the short story that Kyle reads at the beginning of Chapter 39?
2. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
3. When was Mr. Lemoncello born?
4. Who drops off the books that the contestants are given to read in Chapter 38?
5. In Chapter 30, how many hours are left to escape from the library?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)