|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words do the titles of books by the author statues have in common?
(a) Look and up.
(b) Look and down.
(c) Run and fast.
(d) Walk and slow.
2. When was the way out a way in, according to the clue Kyle's team is solving in Chapter 52?
3. What is Kyle supposed to look for during the Extreme Challenge?
(a) Memory box.
(b) Dr. Seuss book.
(c) A board game.
(d) Old key.
4. How many library cards do Kyle and his team gain for playing Let's Do a Deal?
5. What hologram tells Andrew he is through after he is caught stealing?
(b) A talking dog.
(c) Mrs. Tobin.
(d) One of the authors.
6. At what time does Haley say she is going to sleep?
(a) 7:34 p.m.
(b) 8:48 p.m.
(c) 10:11 p.m.
(d) 9:02 p.m.
7. What did Curtis Keeley score on his SAT subject test in Literature?
8. When were all the trivia questions from that were in the trivia contest on Monday?
9. What color is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 48?
10. How much time does Kyle have to solve the Extreme Challenge?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) A half an hour.
11. What is Sierra reading in Chapter 42?
(a) James and the Giant Peach.
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
(c) Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
12. What game is Charles going to play in Chapter 38?
(a) Deep World 7.
(b) Squirrel Squad 6.
(c) Busy Beehive.
(d) Riot Squad.
13. In Chapter 35, how many more rooms do Kyle and his team have to explore in the game?
14. What book has the call letters 220.5203?
(a) World Religions in the Twentieth Century.
(b) King James Bible.
(c) Comparative Religions.
(d) Religions of the World.
15. What time is it in Chapter 36 when Charles and Andrewa are working their way around the semicircle of bookcases filled with fiction?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is left for Kyle's team to read in Chapter 38?
2. Where is Holmes's apartment?
3. What does Charles say to Kyle once Charles has the book?
4. How many Facebook friends does Charles have?
5. In what book does Haley find a clue in Chapter 38?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)