|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kyle supposed to look for during the Extreme Challenge?
(a) Old key.
(b) Memory box.
(c) A board game.
(d) Dr. Seuss book.
2. What was another clue that directed Kyle and his team where to look for more codes?
(a) The game spinner.
(b) The green game cards.
(c) The shape of the box.
(d) The pink game cards.
3. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
(a) 45 minutes before doors open.
(b) 30 minutes before doors open.
(c) 15 minutes before doors open.
(d) 20 minutes before doors open.
4. In what room do Charles and his team score twice in Chapter 33?
5. In Chapter 43, what is Haley eating when Kyle and his team join her for breakfast?
6. Which of Haley's relatives are portrayed by mannequins in the foreign language room?
(a) Peter and Angelina Daley.
(b) Patrick and Oona Daley.
(c) Franz and Hildegarde Daley.
(d) William and Betsy Daley.
7. How tall is the hourglass Mr. Lemoncello pulls out at 9 a.m.?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 3 ft.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 2 ft.
8. In Chapter 46, what is the only book that hasn't been found from the Staff Picks display case?
(a) Anne of Green Gables.
(b) Famous Libraries.
(c) True Crime Ohio.
(d) Cat in the Hat.
9. In Chapter 33, how many blanks do Charles and his team have remaining?
10. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Charles' Uncle Jimmy reminds him of?
11. In what chapter of the "True Crime Ohio" book does it tell how the Loblolly and the Dany Bandits crawled into the bank?
(a) Chapter 4.
(b) Chapter 2.
(c) Chapter 9.
(d) Chapter 11.
12. In Chapter 42, at what time does Andrew see Sierra Russell sitting alone in the Rotunda Reading Room?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
13. What keeps getting in Kyle's way when he goes to the stacks to retrieve the memory box?
(c) Dr. Z.
(d) Mrs. Tobin.
14. What meeting room do Kyle and his team set up for their own use?
15. At what time does Dr. Z arrange an expert consultation for Kyle with his brother Curtis?
(c) 10:15 p.m.
(d) 11:15 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Haley put the bonus card she finds in Chapter 34?
2. What color does Akimi spin in Chapter 31?
3. Where is Holmes's apartment?
4. What book has the call letters 220.5203?
5. What Dewey Decimal number appears on the Wonder Dome at 11 a.m.?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)