|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room?
(a) Blueprints for the library.
(b) A game.
(c) Blueprints for the bank.
(d) 4 bonus clues.
2. How many Twitter followers does Charles have?
3. In Chapter 30, how many hours are left to escape from the library?
4. How many library cards do Kyle and his team gain for playing Let's Do a Deal?
5. When were all the trivia questions from that were in the trivia contest on Monday?
6. How much time does Kyle have to solve the Extreme Challenge?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) A half an hour.
7. What time does Mr. Lemoncello get out a megaphone and ask if there is a room the contestants need to run to?
8. In what chapter of the "True Crime Ohio" book does it tell how the Loblolly and the Dany Bandits crawled into the bank?
(a) Chapter 9.
(b) Chapter 11.
(c) Chapter 4.
(d) Chapter 2.
9. Who told Mr. Lemoncello to wear the outfit he is wearing in Chapter 48?
(c) Mrs. Tobin.
(d) Dr. Z.
10. In Chapter 46, how many clues is Charles missing for the picture puzzle with the silhouette cards?
11. Who does Mr. Lemoncello tell Charles he can have clean Charles' shirts?
(a) Al Capone.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Dandy Bandits.
12. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing when his image appears on the screen of Community Meeting Room B and he tells Andrew not to steal?
(a) Black business suit.
(b) Suit from Colonial times.
(c) Curled white wig and black robe.
(d) Navy business suit.
13. Where do Kyle and his team go in Chapter 31?
(a) Front desk.
(b) Electronic Learning Center.
(c) Art and Artifacts.
(d) A conference room.
14. What does Charles say to Kyle once Charles has the book?
15. What is Sierra reading in Chapter 42?
(a) James and the Giant Peach.
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
(d) Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the expert that Charles wishes to consult?
2. What are the silhouette cards numbered that Charles receives after Haley joins Kyle's team?
3. In Chapter 55, how many words does Kyle's team have to create from sixteen letters in sixty seconds or less?
4. In Chapter 33, what room does Haley decide to go to to look for the four books they are missing?
5. How does Charles get the book from Kyle in the 300s room?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)