|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andrew believe has been chosen to win the game?
2. How old is Curtis Keeley?
3. When does Kyle's Lemoncello gift card expire?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 120 days.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 3 months.
4. When was the magazine article published that Andrew has been reading?
5. What game does Mike want?
(a) What If.
(b) Iron Horse.
6. What type of accent does Dr. Zinchenko have when she speaks?
7. When did Peter Paul Peckleman appear on a TV game show?
8. Where does Miguel go in Chapter 24?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 2nd floor.
9. What color card is attached to the tube of paper that appears after Kyle, Sierra, and Akimi rescue Haley?
10. How much time do Kyle and his teammates waste on trying to get out of a window?
(a) An hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) 45 minutes.
11. Which of Charles' relatives came to American on the Mayflower?
(a) David and Grace Chiltington.
(b) Andrew and Mary Chiltington.
(c) William and Mercy Chiltington.
(d) John and Elinor Chiltington.
12. From what year do the boys have to get coins for the scavenger hunt?
13. Where does Haley find a bonus clue?
(c) Book Nook Cafe.
(d) Children's Room.
14. How long has it been since the old library was torn down?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
15. What item is Haley supposed to look for in the Lemoncello-abilia Room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What size TV is in Mr. Lemoncello's bedroom suite on the library's third floor?
2. How much does Kyle give his brothers to spend from his Lemoncello gift card?
3. Who are Andrew and Miguel talking to in Chapter 23?
4. Who is the school librarian?
5. How long is the treadmill that Haley is standing on in the Stacks?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)