|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the magazine article published that Andrew has been reading?
2. What time is it when Kyle and Akimi head to the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 3:30 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 2;30 p.m.
3. Who does Mrs. Tobin look like when her hologram appears?
(b) Dorothy of Oz.
(c) Princess Leia.
(d) Harriet the Spy.
4. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Sierra is reading?
(a) Little Women.
(b) When You Reach Me.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) A Matter of Souls.
5. Where are Kyle, Akimi, and Sierra directed to go with the bonus clue they gained from helping Haley?
(b) Front desk.
(c) 2nd floor balcony.
(d) Book Nook Cafe.
6. How old is Curtis Keeley?
7. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 15?
(a) Jeans and sweat shirt.
(b) Purple tracksuit.
(c) Business suit.
(d) Khakis and polo.
8. Who are Andrew and Miguel talking to in Chapter 23?
(d) Mrs. Tobin.
9. Who is named the first winner of the essay contest?
(a) Andrew Peckleman.
(b) Miguel Fernandez.
(c) Bridgette Wadge.
(d) Akimi Hughes.
10. What creatures tell stories in the children's section of the new library?
11. What book is located right underneath the holographic image of Dr. Seuss and the Cat in the Hat?
(a) Anne of Green Gables.
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Wizard of Oz.
12. What color suit is Mr. Lemoncello wearing when he comes on stage to announce the essay winners?
13. What appears for the kids to place their library cards inside if they wish to leave the library?
(a) Gift-wrapped box.
(b) Goldfish bowl.
(c) Large vase.
(d) Empty game box.
14. What did Akimi's dad and his firm work on for the library?
(a) Wonder dome.
(b) Front door.
(c) Children's room.
(d) Back door.
15. How tall is the new library?
(a) 4 stories.
(b) 1 story.
(c) 3 stories.
(d) 2 stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Lemoncello make his announcement in Chapter 17?
2. What color are the walls in the Young Adult Room?
3. Where does Charles find the book "Universal Road Signs"?
4. How many categories are there in the Dewey decimal system?
5. What was the librarian's name who took an interest in Mr. Lemoncello when he was a boy?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)