|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miguel try to get his friends to eat at the reception?
(a) Chocolate squares.
(b) Ham pinwheels.
(c) Tender sandwiches.
(d) Puffy cheesy things.
2. Who does Andrew believe has been chosen to win the game?
3. What time is it when Kyle and Akimi head to the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 2;30 p.m.
(c) 3:30 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
4. How much does Kyle have deducted from his allowance for the rest of the year?
(b) 75 cents.
(c) 50 cents.
5. What did Akimi's dad and his firm work on for the library?
(a) Children's room.
(b) Front door.
(c) Back door.
(d) Wonder dome.
6. What two coins do the boys have to find?
(a) Penny and nickel.
(b) Quarter and penny.
(c) Penny and dime.
(d) Quarter and a nickel.
7. What is Dr. Z wearing when Dr. Lemoncello asks Kyle's team and Miguel if they want to play Let's Do a Deal?
(a) Navy business suit.
(b) Red minidress.
(c) Ball gown.
(d) Shirtwaist and skirt.
8. What image is on one of the cards that Haley finds with a bonus clue?
9. What creatures tell stories in the children's section of the new library?
10. How many hours do the kids have to escape the library?
11. How many windows are there just below the Wonder Dome?
12. How long has the new Alexandriaville library been under construction?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
13. Where is the grand opening receiption going to be held for the new library?
(a) Park House Hotel.
(b) The Civic Center.
(c) The middle school.
(d) The high school.
14. Which of Charles' relatives came to American on the Mayflower?
(a) David and Grace Chiltington.
(b) Andrew and Mary Chiltington.
(c) John and Elinor Chiltington.
(d) William and Mercy Chiltington.
15. Who yells at Andrew when he enters the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) Dr. Z.
(c) Mr. Lemoncello.
(d) Pharaoh and Sekhmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many book covers are in a sealed display case in the lobby?
2. How much does the front door of the library weigh?
3. What time are the kids escorted to their sleeping quarters?
4. How much time do Kyle and his teammates waste on trying to get out of a window?
5. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 15?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)