|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Mr. Lemoncello donate to build the new library?
(a) $1.2 billion.
(b) $750 million.
(c) $500 million.
(d) $1 billion.
2. What time is it when Kyle and Akimi head to the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 2;30 p.m.
3. What was built in place of the old library when it was torn down?
(a) Post Office.
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Parking garage.
4. What time are the kids escorted to their sleeping quarters?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 12:30 a.m.
5. How many categories are there in the Dewey decimal system?
6. What type of dog does the neighbor have that Curtis has to get a dog toy from?
(b) Golden Retriever.
(c) German shepherd.
(d) Pit bull.
7. Who is named the first winner of the essay contest?
(a) Miguel Fernandez.
(b) Andrew Peckleman.
(c) Akimi Hughes.
(d) Bridgette Wadge.
8. What was the topic of Kyle's essay?
(a) The old library.
(d) Mr. Lemoncello.
9. Where is the first place that Kyle takes a short cut when playing a game with his brothers in Chapter 1?
(a) Raspberry bushes.
(d) Neighbor's yard.
10. What creatures tell stories in the children's section of the new library?
11. What color card is attached to the tube of paper that appears after Kyle, Sierra, and Akimi rescue Haley?
12. How much is the gift card worth that essay contest winners will receive?
13. What flavor Anagraham crackers does Akimi eat?
14. How many hours do the kids have to escape the library?
15. Who does Andrew believe has been chosen to win the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of accent does Dr. Zinchenko have when she speaks?
2. Who does Mrs. Tobin look like when her hologram appears?
3. What was the librarian's name who took an interest in Mr. Lemoncello when he was a boy?
4. Where does Miguel go in Chapter 24?
5. Where does Charles find the book "Universal Road Signs"?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)