|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size TV is in Mr. Lemoncello's bedroom suite on the library's third floor?
2. When did Peter Paul Peckleman appear on a TV game show?
3. How many siblings did Mr. Lemoncello have?
4. How old is Mike Keeley?
5. Who is the princess of the seventh grade?
(a) Mary Barry.
(b) Haley Daley.
(c) Lana Mana.
(d) Sara Beara.
6. How long has it been since the old library was torn down?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 10 years.
7. What flavor Anagraham crackers does Akimi eat?
8. When did Mrs. Tobin retire?
9. What type of dog does the neighbor have that Curtis has to get a dog toy from?
(a) Pit bull.
(b) German shepherd.
(d) Golden Retriever.
10. Where is the first place that Kyle takes a short cut when playing a game with his brothers in Chapter 1?
(a) Raspberry bushes.
(d) Neighbor's yard.
11. What color card is attached to the tube of paper that appears after Kyle, Sierra, and Akimi rescue Haley?
12. What type of accent does Dr. Zinchenko have when she speaks?
13. How many doors are ringed around the balcony on the second floor?
14. How tall is the new library?
(a) 1 story.
(b) 2 stories.
(c) 4 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
15. How much does Kyle give his brothers to spend from his Lemoncello gift card?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the children view a jukebox concert?
2. Which of Charles' relatives came to American on the Mayflower?
3. What two coins do the boys have to find?
4. What song do Mr. Lemoncello's shoes squeak out?
5. What does Mr. Lemoncello's shoe look like?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)