|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog does the neighbor have that Curtis has to get a dog toy from?
(b) Pit bull.
(c) German shepherd.
(d) Golden Retriever.
2. Where does Charles find the book "Universal Road Signs"?
3. What did Akimi's dad and his firm work on for the library?
(a) Children's room.
(b) Front door.
(c) Back door.
(d) Wonder dome.
4. How are kids guided out of the library if they wish to leave?
(a) Yellow arrows.
(b) Red arrow.
(c) Dr. Z.
5. During Bridgette's Extreme Challenge, how many book titles does she have to name for each of ten authors?
6. What is Dr. Z wearing when Dr. Lemoncello asks Kyle's team and Miguel if they want to play Let's Do a Deal?
(a) Shirtwaist and skirt.
(b) Ball gown.
(c) Red minidress.
(d) Navy business suit.
7. Who are Andrew and Miguel talking to in Chapter 23?
(a) Mrs. Tobin.
8. What does Rose win as she leaves the library?
(b) Several board games and a tablet.
(c) Sticker Picture games and a laptop.
(d) Gift card.
9. When was the magazine article published that Andrew has been reading?
10. What was built in place of the old library when it was torn down?
(b) Parking garage.
(c) Shopping mall.
(d) Post Office.
11. Who is named the first winner of the essay contest?
(a) Andrew Peckleman.
(b) Akimi Hughes.
(c) Miguel Fernandez.
(d) Bridgette Wadge.
12. Which of Charles' relatives came to American on the Mayflower?
(a) John and Elinor Chiltington.
(b) Andrew and Mary Chiltington.
(c) William and Mercy Chiltington.
(d) David and Grace Chiltington.
13. How much is the gift card worth that essay contest winners will receive?
14. How long has Haley's dad been out of work?
(a) 1 1/2 year.
(b) A year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 6 months.
15. What type of business used to be in the new library?
(c) Law office.
(d) Police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours do the kids have to escape the library?
2. What is Sierra Russell doing at the reception?
3. What color business suit does Dr. Zinchenko wear when the winners of the essay contest are announced?
4. How many students leave the library and don't stay to play escape from the library?
5. What does Mr. Lemoncello say that Sierra is reading?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)