|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53 - 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who opens the library for Dr. Z, Mr. Lemoncello and the 12 essay contest winners?
2. What time is it when the team spreads out looking for a new rhyme for Andy?
3. Who does Mr. Lemoncello tell Charles he can have clean Charles' shirts?
(a) Al Capone.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Dandy Bandits.
4. Who yells at Andrew when he enters the Art & Artifacts Room?
(a) Mr. Lemoncello.
(c) Pharaoh and Sekhmet.
(d) Dr. Z.
5. What color does Akimi spin in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Andrew believe has been chosen to win the game?
2. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing when his image appears on the screen of Community Meeting Room B and he tells Andrew not to steal?
3. How much time does Kyle have to solve the Extreme Challenge?
4. In Chapter 46, how many clues is Charles missing for the picture puzzle with the silhouette cards?
5. In Chapter 55, how many words does Kyle's team have to create from sixteen letters in sixty seconds or less?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)