|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what year do the boys have to get coins for the scavenger hunt?
2. Who is named the first winner of the essay contest?
(a) Bridgette Wadge.
(b) Miguel Fernandez.
(c) Akimi Hughes.
(d) Andrew Peckleman.
3. Where is the first place that Kyle takes a short cut when playing a game with his brothers in Chapter 1?
(b) Raspberry bushes.
(d) Neighbor's yard.
4. What was the topic of Kyle's essay?
(b) The old library.
(c) Mr. Lemoncello.
5. What was the librarian's name who took an interest in Mr. Lemoncello when he was a boy?
(a) Mrs. Tobin.
(b) Mrs. Phillips.
(c) Mrs. Wyatt.
(d) Mrs. Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the gift card worth that essay contest winners will receive?
2. Who is the princess of the seventh grade?
3. How much does Kyle have deducted from his allowance for the rest of the year?
4. What creatures tell stories in the children's section of the new library?
5. How many siblings did Mr. Lemoncello have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)