Chapters 1 - 4
• Because the Keeley brothers are bored one afternoon, they begin playing Mr. Lemoncello’s Indoor-Outdoor Scavenger Hunt game.
• Kyle takes a shortcut through a basement window and manages to beat his older brothers in the game.
• Unfortunately, Kyle breaks a window in his hurry, gets fifty cents deducted from his allowance for the rest of the year, and gets grounded for a week.
• Dr. Yanina Zinchenko, world-famous librarian, oversees the top-secret renovation of a bank built in 1931 into a library being built by an eccentric billionaire.
• Except for a book Kyle receives each year for Christmas from his Grandmother, his room is filled with castoffs from his brothers.
• The only thing Kyle gets to do while being grounded is to go to school; he can’t play video or computer games.
• On the bus, Kyle tries to get his friend Akimi to let him play Mr...
This section contains 5,110 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)