Mid-Book Test (up to Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What goal does Fromm identify as the "abolition of external domination"?
a) Obedience to a leader.
b) A harmonious society.
c) Freedom for the group.
d) Freedom of the individual.
2. What is often a negative result of man's freedom?
b) There is no negative result.
3. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
a) Empathy for others.
4. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
5. When are fears most likely to be flexible?
This section contains 1,353 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)