|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Che Ti Dice La Patria?" | "Fifty Grand" | "A Simple Enquiry".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bill and Nick talk about while they drink whiskey together?
(b) The war.
(c) Their fathers.
2. What is the old man at the bridge hiding from?
(a) A dog.
(b) The police.
(c) The Fascist army.
(d) His nurse.
3. Where does the revolutionist end up in jail?
4. What is the name of the horse that kills Joey's father?
5. Where are the group of military men living in "A Simple Inquiry"?
(a) A house.
(b) A tent.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A barrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack lose his last match to?
2. How old is Mr. Elliot when he gets married?
3. What do Bill and Nick drink after the whiskey is gone?
4. Why is Francis Adolph crazy?
5. What is Luz's occupation?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)