|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An interesting fact about Klatchian warfare is that it wasn't open to the ________.
(b) Weak minded.
(c) General public.
2. What false item is Eric wearing when he first meets Rincewind?
3. What does Rincewind offer to Quirm as a parting gift?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) Sage advice.
(c) The parrot.
(d) Eric's grandfather's grimoire.
4. What is the name of the most crowded city on the Disc?
5. What does Rincewind's summoner believe his is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rincewind trapped inside of after waking in the human world?
2. What is the name of Rincewind's summoner?
3. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
4. Where is Rincewind trapped during the disturbance?
5. What is Rincewind able to convince a Tsortean café owner is another country?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rincewind's knack.
2. Describe Tsort during the Ephebians' attack.
3. Describe the duties Amazonian princesses kidnap men for.
4. Describe the disturbance in Ankh-Morpork.
5. What are Eric's concerns about the world when he and Rincewind are viewing the Disc from above?
6. How does Rincewind unintentionally aid the Ephebian army?
7. What are Eric's first three requests to Rincewind?
8. How do the Tezumen priests adjust to the death of their god?
9. Describe how Rincewind and the others are saved from being sacrificed.
10. What is unique about the interaction between the Tsort captain and the Tsort sergeant while they are trying to sort out the mess at the city's main gate?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)