|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death wear to protect himself from his bees?
(a) Hockey mask.
(d) Ladies' gloves.
2. Who is the king of the demons?
(c) Duke Vassenego.
3. What is the name of the rainforest that Eric and Rincewind are transported to?
4. After viewing Eric and Rincewind's arrival in the Tezuman kingdom, who does Astfgl ask to see?
(a) Duke Vassenego.
5. What does the demon king want Quezovercoatl to do?
(a) Capture the parrot.
(b) Overthrow the Tezuman god.
(c) Stop the Tezumen from killing people.
(d) Save Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rincewind able to convince a Tsortean café owner is another country?
2. When Rincewind and Eric are interrogated, what does the Tsort army threaten to send them to?
3. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
4. Who is responsible for entering the mind of a Tezuman priest and driving him insane?
5. Who calls Eric away from his first meeting with Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Eric looks to Rincewind when they first meet.
2. Describe Death.
3. What are Rincewind's reasons for giving the parrot away?
4. What is unique about the interaction between the Tsort captain and the Tsort sergeant while they are trying to sort out the mess at the city's main gate?
5. Why does Death wear a veil around his bees?
6. Describe Rincewind's knack.
7. Describe the disturbance in Ankh-Morpork.
8. What does Ponce da Quirm mean when he says the others "found religion?"
9. Why is Eric's greeting by the Tezumen surprising to Rincewind?
10. What are Eric's concerns about the world when he and Rincewind are viewing the Disc from above?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)