|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the bottom of Rincewind's luggage?
(a) Wads of gum.
(c) A rocket pack.
(d) Squeaking wheels.
2. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
(a) Six feet.
(b) 26 inches.
(c) Thirty feet.
(d) Six inches.
3. What invention are the Tezuman responsible for inventing?
4. What is the name of Rincewind's summoner?
(b) Duke Vassenego.
5. Who is about to knock on the small door in the Tsort city wall when Rincewind opens it?
(b) The Ephebian army.
(c) The Luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Astfgl likes people to believe that all the bad things happening to them are just _____ and _____.
2. What is Rincewind able to convince a Tsortean café owner is another country?
3. What is Ponce da Quirm awaiting in the Tezuman kingdom?
4. What is Rincewind trapped inside of after waking in the human world?
5. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Tezuman pyramid that Rincewind explores.
2. Describe how Rincewind and Eric enter Tsort.
3. Describe Death.
4. What is unique about the interaction between the Tsort captain and the Tsort sergeant while they are trying to sort out the mess at the city's main gate?
5. How does Rincewind unintentionally aid the Ephebian army?
6. Describe how Rincewind and the others are saved from being sacrificed.
7. What are Eric's first three requests to Rincewind?
8. What event outside the Tsort gates leaves Rincewind and Eric unguarded?
9. Describe Tsort during the Ephebians' attack.
10. What are Rincewind's reasons for giving the parrot away?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)