|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Tezuman god?
(c) Duke Vassenego.
2. What does Rincewind offer to give instead of his summoner's request?
(a) Three wishes.
(b) His grandfather's grimoire.
3. What is "half man, half chicken, half jaguar, half serpent, half scorpion, and half mad?"
(b) Duke Vassenego.
4. What do the Tezuman people throw to Eric when he and Rincewind enter the city?
(b) Crownless stone hats.
(c) Baby snakes.
(d) Banana leaves.
5. How old is the Tsort captain that braves the commotion at the city gate?
(b) Fifty five.
(c) Ninety eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eric claim to be?
2. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
3. What does Death wear to protect himself from his bees?
4. When the Council of Wizardry meets about the disturbance, the Senior Tutor says, "_______ don't just haunt places."
5. What does Rincewind think is talking to him after waking in a human world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Eric's first three requests to Rincewind?
2. Describe how the Tezuman kingdom looks as Rincewind and Eric exit the jungle.
3. What is humorous about the Tezumen?
4. What puzzles Rincewind about Ponce da Quirm's search?
5. Describe Rincewind's knack.
6. Describe the disturbance in Ankh-Morpork.
7. How do the Tezumen priests adjust to the death of their god?
8. What are Eric's concerns about the world when he and Rincewind are viewing the Disc from above?
9. Why does Death wear a veil around his bees?
10. What is preventing Rincewind from leaving Eric's room?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)