|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Rincewind an assistant for?
(a) Ezrolith Churn.
(c) The Bursor.
(d) The Librarian.
2. What does Eric say the most beautiful woman in the world is bound to have?
(a) A wooden statue.
(b) An ante chamber.
(c) A boodwah.
(d) Full length mirror.
3. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
(a) A high pitched whistle.
(b) Leaky pipes.
(c) Something invisible that runs and screams.
(d) Death's arrival.
4. During Rincewind's first conversation with the parrot, what does the parrot say Eric is in need of?
(a) A proper grimoire.
(b) A role model.
(d) A thrashing.
5. How old is the Tsort captain that braves the commotion at the city gate?
(b) Fifty five.
(c) Ninety eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts the Tezuman sacrifice?
2. What sort of duties do Amazonian princesses capture explorers for?
3. Who does the café owner say let the Ephebian army in?
4. Who are the Tezuman going to sacrifice on the top of a pyramid?
5. What does Rincewind think is like trying to beat mice to death with a rattlesnake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ezrolith Churn.
2. Describe Tsort during the Ephebians' attack.
3. What is humorous about the Tezumen?
4. How does Rincewind unintentionally aid the Ephebian army?
5. What does Ponce da Quirm mean when he says the others "found religion?"
6. Describe Rincewind's conversation with the Tsortean café owner.
7. Describe how Rincewind and the others are saved from being sacrificed.
8. Describe the university library.
9. Describe the disturbance in Ankh-Morpork.
10. Why is Astfgl unhappy with the way Quezovercoatl has ruled the Tezumen?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)