|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Archchancellor of the Council of Wizardry?
(a) Eric Thursley.
(b) Ezrolith Churn.
2. What does the Tsort captain of the guard say he noticed on the wooden, Ephebian structure?
3. Whose picture does Rincewind recognize in the Tezuman pyramid carvings?
(a) Ponce da Quirm's.
(b) The librarian's.
(c) His own.
4. What do the Tezuman people throw to Eric when he and Rincewind enter the city?
(b) Crownless stone hats.
(c) Baby snakes.
(d) Banana leaves.
5. What do Tezuman stonemasons make a new statue of?
(b) The Luggage.
6. What word does the parrot repeatedly use?
7. What is unique about the University librarian?
(a) He is 127 years old.
(b) He is an orangutan.
(c) She is a toddler.
(d) He is a raven.
8. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
(a) Thirty feet.
(b) Six inches.
(c) 26 inches.
(d) Six feet.
9. What sort of duties do Amazonian princesses capture explorers for?
10. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
11. What does Asfgl use to view the events around the opening of the Pseudopolis gate?
(a) His dislocated eyes.
(b) Enchanted handkerchief.
(c) Mirror of Souls.
(d) Time machine.
12. What city does Eric live in?
13. What does Rincewind's summoner want Rincewind to give him?
(c) Three wishes.
14. What is pulling the Tezuman chariot coming towards Rincewind and Eric?
15. What jewelry do the Tezuman people wear?
(a) Stone discs with a hole in the middle.
(b) Cored apples.
(d) Beaded gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Tezuman god?
2. Who is Great A'tuin?
3. When Rincewind wakes on "a human sort of surface" directly after the disturbance has ended, what is his first reaction?
4. When Rincewind suggests escaping Tsort, what does he say is the important word to his plan?
5. During Rincewind's first conversation with the parrot, what does the parrot say Eric is in need of?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)