|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Eric live in?
2. Who does the Council of Wizardry discover is the source of the disturbance?
(a) Duke Vassenego.
3. Who is Great A'tuin?
(a) An Amazonian princess.
(b) The world turtle.
(c) The Tezuma chief.
(d) The emporer of the Disc.
4. What does Rincewind do when he realizes what the second wooden thing is, that the Tsort soldiers are trying to bring into the city?
(a) He spills his coffee.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He jumps up.
(d) He kicks Eric.
5. What kills a jaguar during the Tezuman sacrifice?
(a) Stray spell.
(b) The Luggage.
(d) The parrot.
6. What does Eric say the most beautiful woman in the world is bound to have?
(a) Full length mirror.
(b) An ante chamber.
(c) A boodwah.
(d) A wooden statue.
7. What does Asfgl use to view the events around the opening of the Pseudopolis gate?
(a) Time machine.
(b) His dislocated eyes.
(c) Enchanted handkerchief.
(d) Mirror of Souls.
8. What is pulling the Tezuman chariot coming towards Rincewind and Eric?
9. Who does Eric demand Rincewind to take him to see in Tsort?
(c) The chief.
(d) Duke Vassenego.
10. What does the Tsort captain of the guard say he noticed on the wooden, Ephebian structure?
11. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
(a) Vats of crushed ice.
(b) Gas chambers.
(d) Fire places.
12. What is "half man, half chicken, half jaguar, half serpent, half scorpion, and half mad?"
(d) Duke Vassenego.
13. What is on the bottom of Rincewind's luggage?
(b) Squeaking wheels.
(c) Wads of gum.
(d) A rocket pack.
14. What do Tsortean citizens try to sell to the fighting soldiers?
15. What is the name of the most beautiful woman that ever lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Rincewind an assistant for?
2. After the Ephebians find Rincewind in the café, who do they claim wants a word with him?
3. What do Eric and Rincewind climb out of in the city of Tsort?
4. An interesting fact about Klatchian warfare is that it wasn't open to the ________.
5. What is the name of the continent that slipped into the ocean one thousand years ago?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)