|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the parrot repeatedly use?
2. When Rincewind suggests escaping Tsort, what does he say is the important word to his plan?
3. Where is Rincewind trapped during the disturbance?
(b) Dungeon Dimensions.
4. When Rincewind wakes on "a human sort of surface" directly after the disturbance has ended, what is his first reaction?
(a) He hyperventilates.
(b) He sobs.
(c) He falls back to sleep.
(d) He screams.
5. What kills a jaguar during the Tezuman sacrifice?
(b) Stray spell.
(c) The Luggage.
(d) The parrot.
6. When Rincewind and Eric are interrogated, what does the Tsort army threaten to send them to?
(a) War triremes.
(b) The chief.
(d) The Dungeon.
7. Who are the Tezuman going to sacrifice on the top of a pyramid?
(a) Quirm and the parrot.
(b) The parrot, Eric and Rincewind.
(c) Rincewind, Quirm and Eric.
(d) Rincewind and Eric.
8. What do Tezuman stonemasons make a new statue of?
(c) The Luggage.
9. What is the name of the continent that slipped into the ocean one thousand years ago?
10. What is carved on the blocks of the Tezuman pyramids?
(a) The correct procedure for inheriting the Disc.
(b) The Tezuman alphabet.
(c) The terrible things the Tezuman do to their enemies.
(d) The lost art of panther ranching.
11. What jewelry do the Tezuman people wear?
(b) Cored apples.
(c) Stone discs with a hole in the middle.
(d) Beaded gold.
12. What does Rincewind offer to give instead of his summoner's request?
(a) His grandfather's grimoire.
(c) Three wishes.
13. After discovering that the opening of Pseudopolis gate has not gone according Asfgl's plans, how does Asfgl punish his messenger?
(a) Puts him on rainbow duty.
(b) Gives him a commendation.
(c) Throws him in a pit of lava.
(d) Hangs him over brimstone.
14. What invention are the Tezuman responsible for inventing?
15. What does Rincewind mistake Eric's parrot for when first laying eyes on it?
(a) A lady's hat.
(b) A party mask.
(c) Ugly stuffed bird.
(d) A Tezumen headress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rincewind and Eric arrive from the kingdom of Tezuma in a place that is _____ and _____.
2. What interrupts the Tezuman sacrifice?
3. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
4. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
5. Who is the king of the demons?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)