|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jewelry do the Tezuman people wear?
(b) Cored apples.
(c) Beaded gold.
(d) Stone discs with a hole in the middle.
2. When Rincewind wakes on "a human sort of surface" directly after the disturbance has ended, what is his first reaction?
(a) He screams.
(b) He hyperventilates.
(c) He sobs.
(d) He falls back to sleep.
3. Who does the café owner say let the Ephebian army in?
(b) A civilian stranger.
(c) A demon.
4. What does the Tsort captain of the guard say he noticed on the wooden, Ephebian structure?
5. What does the parrot claim Eric's grandfather was trying to summon?
(a) A sorcerer.
(c) A succubus.
(d) Duke Vassenego.
6. What do the Tezumen write on?
(b) Animal skin.
7. Rincewind and Eric are transported into a rainforest so Eric can receive _______ from the kings of the world.
8. What is the small, distressing greasy patch on top of the Tezuman pyramid?
(b) Coffee stain.
(c) The parrot.
(d) A dead bug.
9. What does Rincewind tell Eric he must do to claim the Disc?
(a) Inform every monarch of his ownership.
(b) Sign for it in blood.
(c) Drink a potion.
(d) Conquer the Emporer of the Disc.
10. What color are Death's bees?
11. Who is the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) The Bursor.
(b) The Librarian.
12. What does Rincewind mistake Eric's parrot for when first laying eyes on it?
(a) Ugly stuffed bird.
(b) A Tezumen headress.
(c) A lady's hat.
(d) A party mask.
13. What sort of duties do Amazonian princesses capture explorers for?
14. What is carved on the blocks of the Tezuman pyramids?
(a) The Tezuman alphabet.
(b) The terrible things the Tezuman do to their enemies.
(c) The lost art of panther ranching.
(d) The correct procedure for inheriting the Disc.
15. What does Rincewind do when he realizes what the second wooden thing is, that the Tsort soldiers are trying to bring into the city?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He kicks Eric.
(c) He spills his coffee.
(d) He jumps up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tsortean citizens try to sell to the fighting soldiers?
2. Whose picture does Rincewind recognize in the Tezuman pyramid carvings?
3. What is the name of the continent that slipped into the ocean one thousand years ago?
4. The Archchancellor insists that ______ could be causing the sound of the disturbance, but the Bursar disagrees.
5. What is Rincewind able to convince a Tsortean café owner is another country?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)