|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind's summoner want Rincewind to give him?
(b) Three wishes.
2. Who does Eric demand Rincewind to take him to see in Tsort?
(c) The chief.
(d) Duke Vassenego.
3. What order does Rincewind's captor repeat after summoning him?
(b) En guard.
4. What does Rincewind think is like trying to beat mice to death with a rattlesnake?
(c) Reasoning with the Tezumen.
5. What do the Tezumen write on?
(d) Animal skin.
6. The Archchancellor insists that ______ could be causing the sound of the disturbance, but the Bursar disagrees.
(c) Yellow elephants.
7. What is Pandemonium?
(a) The most populous city on the Disc.
(b) The Demon city.
(c) The city where Eric lives.
(d) The Wizard University.
8. What is the name of the most beautiful woman that ever lived?
9. What is Ponce da Quirm awaiting in the Tezuman kingdom?
(b) To be flayed alive.
(c) A native guide.
(d) His expedition party.
10. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
(a) Leaky pipes.
(b) Death's arrival.
(c) Something invisible that runs and screams.
(d) A high pitched whistle.
11. What rite does the Council of Wizardry decide to try?
(a) Rite of Ankh-Morpork.
(b) Rite of AshkEnte.
(c) Rite of Tsort.
(d) Rite of Herrena.
12. Whose picture does Rincewind recognize in the Tezuman pyramid carvings?
(a) The librarian's.
(b) His own.
(c) Ponce da Quirm's.
13. Who refuses to bite through the captive's ropes on the Tezuman pyramid?
(a) The parrot.
(b) The luggage.
14. What is the name of the rainforest that Eric and Rincewind are transported to?
15. During Rincewind's first conversation with the parrot, what does the parrot say Eric is in need of?
(a) A thrashing.
(c) A role model.
(d) A proper grimoire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Tezuman people throw to Eric when he and Rincewind enter the city?
2. What has eaten Corporal Disuse and his squad outside the Tsort gates?
3. What does Death wear to protect himself from his bees?
4. How old is the sergeant that describes the second wooden structure outside the Tsort gates to the captain?
5. Which demon was intended to enter the Pseudopolis gate?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)