|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the parrot repeatedly use?
2. Rincewind and Eric are transported into a rainforest so Eric can receive _______ from the kings of the world.
3. What does Rincewind do when he realizes what the second wooden thing is, that the Tsort soldiers are trying to bring into the city?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He kicks Eric.
(c) He jumps up.
(d) He spills his coffee.
4. What does Asfgl use to view the events around the opening of the Pseudopolis gate?
(a) Time machine.
(b) Mirror of Souls.
(c) His dislocated eyes.
(d) Enchanted handkerchief.
5. What false item is Eric wearing when he first meets Rincewind?
6. Who are the Tezuman going to sacrifice on the top of a pyramid?
(a) Rincewind and Eric.
(b) Rincewind, Quirm and Eric.
(c) The parrot, Eric and Rincewind.
(d) Quirm and the parrot.
7. What interrupts the Tezuman sacrifice?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) The parrot.
(c) An Amazonian army.
(d) Rincewind's disappearance.
8. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
(a) Thirty feet.
(b) 26 inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Six feet.
9. What odds does Death say Rincewind has of returning home?
(a) One billion to one.
(b) A million to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Four thousand and forty three to one.
10. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
(b) Vats of crushed ice.
(c) Fire places.
(d) Gas chambers.
11. What kills a jaguar during the Tezuman sacrifice?
(a) Stray spell.
(c) The parrot.
(d) The Luggage.
12. What jewelry do the Tezuman people wear?
(a) Stone discs with a hole in the middle.
(b) Beaded gold.
(d) Cored apples.
13. What is "half man, half chicken, half jaguar, half serpent, half scorpion, and half mad?"
(b) Duke Vassenego.
14. Where is Rincewind trapped during the disturbance?
(d) Dungeon Dimensions.
15. What do Eric and Rincewind climb out of in the city of Tsort?
(a) A boodwah.
(b) A hardwood box.
(c) The city gate.
(d) A wooden horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rincewind and the parrot find behind the Tezuman statue?
2. After discovering that the opening of Pseudopolis gate has not gone according Asfgl's plans, how does Asfgl punish his messenger?
3. What is the name of Eric's demon book?
4. An interesting fact about Klatchian warfare is that it wasn't open to the ________.
5. Who does the café owner say let the Ephebian army in?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)