|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Astfgl likes people to believe that all the bad things happening to them are just _____ and _____.
(a) Jinxes, hexes.
(b) Trial, error.
(c) Fate, destiny.
(d) Luck, circumstance.
2. How tall is Quezovercoatl?
(a) Six inches.
(b) Thirty feet.
(c) 26 inches.
(d) Six feet.
3. Rincewind and Eric are transported into a rainforest so Eric can receive _______ from the kings of the world.
4. What is the small, distressing greasy patch on top of the Tezuman pyramid?
(b) A dead bug.
(c) The parrot.
(d) Coffee stain.
5. After the Ephebians find Rincewind in the café, who do they claim wants a word with him?
(c) The chief.
6. What is on the bottom of Rincewind's luggage?
(a) A rocket pack.
(b) Squeaking wheels.
(d) Wads of gum.
7. When the Council of Wizardry meets about the disturbance, the Senior Tutor says, "_______ don't just haunt places."
(c) Luggage items.
8. What is the name of the rainforest that Eric and Rincewind are transported to?
9. What is Rincewind trapped inside of after waking in the human world?
(a) A wooden horse.
(b) Magic circle.
(c) A wooden box.
(d) A pyramid.
10. Where is Rincewind trapped during the disturbance?
(b) Dungeon Dimensions.
11. What do Tsortean citizens try to sell to the fighting soldiers?
12. What does Rincewind offer to Quirm as a parting gift?
(a) Sage advice.
(b) The Luggage.
(c) Eric's grandfather's grimoire.
(d) The parrot.
13. Who is Great A'tuin?
(a) The Tezuma chief.
(b) The world turtle.
(c) The emporer of the Disc.
(d) An Amazonian princess.
14. What is the name of the Tezuman god?
(b) Duke Vassenego.
15. When Rincewind recognizes the kingdom they have been transported to in the jungle, he tell Eric that Tezuman priests are superb ________.
(a) Culinary artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. An interesting fact about Klatchian warfare is that it wasn't open to the ________.
2. When Rincewind wakes on "a human sort of surface" directly after the disturbance has ended, what is his first reaction?
3. What are the erotic university library books kept in?
4. What is the statue in the Tezuman pyramid of, when Rincewind explores it?
5. How old is the Tsort captain that braves the commotion at the city gate?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)