|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 54-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rincewind want to stay alive to kill a few thousand years after the Tsort war?
(a) His grandfather.
(c) The Council of Wizardry.
2. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
3. What is carved on the blocks of the Tezuman pyramids?
(a) The lost art of panther ranching.
(b) The correct procedure for inheriting the Disc.
(c) The terrible things the Tezuman do to their enemies.
(d) The Tezuman alphabet.
4. What does the parrot claim Eric's grandfather was trying to summon?
(a) A sorcerer.
(b) A succubus.
(c) Duke Vassenego.
5. What do Rincewind and the parrot find behind the Tezuman statue?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) A tribute of gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry do the Tezuman people wear?
2. An interesting fact about Klatchian warfare is that it wasn't open to the ________.
3. What kills a jaguar during the Tezuman sacrifice?
4. Who are the Tezuman going to sacrifice on the top of a pyramid?
5. What do Tezuman stonemasons make a new statue of?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)