|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 54-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose picture does Rincewind recognize in the Tezuman pyramid carvings?
(a) His own.
(b) Ponce da Quirm's.
(d) The librarian's.
2. What does Rincewind think is talking to him after waking in a human world?
(a) A grimoire.
(b) A stuffed parrot.
(c) A table.
(d) An assembled skeleton.
3. Who was Rincewind an assistant for?
(a) The Bursor.
(b) The Librarian.
(d) Ezrolith Churn.
4. What does Rincewind offer to give instead of his summoner's request?
(b) His grandfather's grimoire.
(d) Three wishes.
5. What word does the parrot repeatedly use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills a jaguar during the Tezuman sacrifice?
2. Who is Great A'tuin?
3. What do the Tezumen write on?
4. What is on the bottom of Rincewind's luggage?
5. What invention are the Tezuman responsible for inventing?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)