|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 54-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the University librarian?
(a) He is 127 years old.
(b) She is a toddler.
(c) He is a raven.
(d) He is an orangutan.
2. What do the Tezumen do to the giant statue of their god after their failed sacrifice?
(a) Bomb it.
(b) Alter it.
(c) Praise it.
(d) Dismantle it.
3. How does Eric suggest they get rich in Tsort?
(a) Betting on horse races.
(b) Burgling Tsort's treasury.
(c) Selling kabobs.
(d) Selling coffee.
4. What interrupts the Tezuman sacrifice?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) The parrot.
(c) Rincewind's disappearance.
(d) An Amazonian army.
5. Astfgl likes people to believe that all the bad things happening to them are just _____ and _____.
(a) Jinxes, hexes.
(b) Fate, destiny.
(c) Luck, circumstance.
(d) Trial, error.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rite does the Council of Wizardry decide to try?
2. What is carved on the blocks of the Tezuman pyramids?
3. Whose picture does Rincewind recognize in the Tezuman pyramid carvings?
4. What does Rincewind do when he realizes what the second wooden thing is, that the Tsort soldiers are trying to bring into the city?
5. What false item is Eric wearing when he first meets Rincewind?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)