|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes the university librarian and disturbs the whole city?
(a) Leaky pipes.
(b) Death's arrival.
(c) Something invisible that runs and screams.
(d) A high pitched whistle.
2. What is unique about the University librarian?
(a) She is a toddler.
(b) He is an orangutan.
(c) He is 127 years old.
(d) He is a raven.
3. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
4. What odds does Death say Rincewind has of returning home?
(a) Ten to one.
(b) A million to one.
(c) Four thousand and forty three to one.
(d) One billion to one.
5. What is the name of the continent that slipped into the ocean one thousand years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the bottom of Rincewind's luggage?
2. What does Rincewind tell Eric he must do to claim the Disc?
3. What does Rincewind's summoner believe his is?
4. Which demon was intended to enter the Pseudopolis gate?
5. During Rincewind's first conversation with the parrot, what does the parrot say Eric is in need of?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)