|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 101-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take Lavaeolus to get home after the war?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four months.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two years.
2. What does Rincewind do when he realizes what the second wooden thing is, that the Tsort soldiers are trying to bring into the city?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He kicks Eric.
(c) He spills his coffee.
(d) He jumps up.
3. When Death is introduced in the book what is the line, "that... put it like this... probably won't be red," referring to in his garden?
4. What does Rincewind tell Eric he must do to claim the Disc?
(a) Sign for it in blood.
(b) Conquer the Emporer of the Disc.
(c) Inform every monarch of his ownership.
(d) Drink a potion.
5. What does Quirm tell Rincewind he was searching for?
(c) The Fountain of Youth.
(d) The City of Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which demon was intended to enter the Pseudopolis gate?
2. Who does the café owner say let the Ephebian army in?
3. What does Elenor's child call Private Archeios?
4. Who is the first Tsortean the Ephebians come across in the citadel?
5. What does Asfgl use to view the events around the opening of the Pseudopolis gate?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)