|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ayra tell Eragon that he needs to do if they don't reach the Varden in time to save her?
(a) Contact her agian so she can give Eragon information
(b) Bury her where she dies
(c) Cremate her body
(d) Send her body to the elves
2. What does Saphira say about the desert when they finally reach Hadarac?
(a) It is omnious
(b) She feels like it is watching them
(c) She thinks that something is beneath the sand
(d) She feels she was meant for the desert
3. What does Eragon accuse Saphira of when she comments on Arya's shapeless form?
(a) Being jelous
(b) Having a bad sense of humor
(c) Disliking Arya
(d) Being cranky
4. What do the Ra'zac decide to do with Brom after they have them all tied up?
(a) Absorb Brom's magic
(b) Eat him
(c) Kill him
(d) Sacrifice him
5. What does Eragon see when he attacks Durza's mind?
(a) The death of Eragon's mother
(b) Durza's childhood memories
(c) Durza's plans to take over the Empire
(d) Durza in a green dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murtagh NOT tell Eragon is in the Hadarac Desert?
2. What does Ajihad say that they believe is the reason for the trouble the Verdan have had against Galbatorix?
3. What does Brom give Eragon before he dies?
4. What does Saphira say may be the safest thing to do after the Ra'zac are killed?
5. What does Murtagh tell Eragon happened after the Shade was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Eragon's reaction when he is able to call forth an image of the young girl he has been seeing in his dreams?
2. After they are out of the Hadarac Desert what does Eragon feel his new drive has become along with vengence for the death of Brom and Garrow?
3. Explain why Eragon is so confused after Murtagh kills Torkenbrand.
4. In the chapter "The Mourning Sage" what does Eragon dream?
5. Why is Brom so angry with Eragon after Eragon had insulted the Urgal's master and let them live?
6. What does Eragon learn from the Ra'zac that capture him and Brom outside of Dras-Leona?
7. As Eragon, Murtagh, Saphira and the elf are beginning their journey to the Ramr River what thoughts does Eragon have in regards to returning home to Roran?
8. When Eragon is to the point that he can escape what delima does he face in the beginning of the chapter "Fighting Shadows"?
9. What does Ajihad explain is the reason that Ayra had the egg?
10. What explanation do Eragon and Saphira give to King Hrothgar when he asks them why they are with the Verdan and choose to side against the Empire?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)