|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin tell Brom the sailors are blaming the shipping attacks on?
2. What has Brom already left for Roran when Eragon says he needs to leave a message for him?
(a) Some money
(b) A letter
(c) Word with Katrina
(d) A map of their location
3. What does Eragon see in his dream while he is passed out?
(b) Two dragons
(c) A battle
(d) His uncle Garrow
4. Who does Angela tell Eragon will betray him?
(a) Some one he loves
(b) A child
(c) Some one in his family
(d) A wizard
5. What is odd about Garrow's wounds?
(a) They have symbols in them
(b) They won't heal
(c) They are growing
(d) They are hot to the touch
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Urgals and the Shade looking for in the forest?
2. Who does Eragon say he heard about the dragon's scales from?
3. What does the Shade do with the female Elf?
4. Who warns Eragon when they are in danger of being discovered in the castle?
5. What does Eragon retrieve from the wreckage of the house before leaving with Saphira and Brom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brom tell Eragon when Eragon asks about the conversation he heard Brom and Jeod having about Brom being in Carvahall.
2. What does Brom tell Eragon in reference to reading other people's minds?
3. What does Roran tell Eragon that upsets him in "A Name of Power?"
4. Explain Eragon's feelings when he first found the stone.
5. How is Eragon treated when he enters Sloan's butcher shop?
6. Describe the relationship between the Shade and the Urgals.
7. What does Brom tell Eragon about the magic that Eragon used to defeat the Urgals?
8. What does Eragon notice when he looks in the mirror in the chapter "The Witch and the Werecat?"
9. What does Brom tell Eragon when Eragon demands to know who was the Dragon Rider that owned the elven made sword Brom gave him?
10. What is Angela able to tell Eragon about his future when she reads the dragon bones?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)