|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Magic Is the Simplest Thing | Daret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the elves called the fair people?
(a) They love a good carnival
(b) They are just and fair with all
(c) They are more graceful than people
(d) They are fair skinned with light hair
2. What is odd about Garrow's wounds?
(a) They are growing
(b) They have symbols in them
(c) They won't heal
(d) They are hot to the touch
3. Who is the only person that Sloan seems to care for?
(a) His wife
(b) His daughter
(c) His coon dog
(d) His son
4. What happens to the Urgals?
(a) They are killed by the Shade
(b) They are destroyed by the Elf magic
(c) They burst into flames when the sunlight hits them
(d) A dragon eats them
5. What does Brom hand Eragon when they make camp and tell him to defend himself with?
(a) A rock
(b) A elven sword
(c) A long stick
(d) A magic staff
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brom tell Eragon to start mind reading on first because they are more interesting?
2. What explanation does Brom give Eragon as to why he wants to travel with him?
3. What had Eragon decided he was going to do with the stone just before it hatched?
4. What does Brom do while crossing the bridge on the way to Therinsford?
5. What does Saphira do when Brom begins to beat Eragon?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)