|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(b) Wander the halls
(c) Watch TV
2. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
3. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
(a) You are mine
(b) Who are you?
(c) You will die
(d) Why me?
4. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
(a) Four miles
(b) Ten miles
(c) Two miles
(d) Five miles
5. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(a) Alan's stares
(d) Dysart's words
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
2. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
3. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
4. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
5. Who did Alan see at the theater?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)