|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(a) Alan's stares
(c) Dysart's words
2. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A panic attack
(c) A cigarette
(d) A psychotic break
3. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(d) Metal pony
4. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(a) The sheets
(c) The horses
(d) Their body heat
5. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) In the poolhall
(c) In the bar
(d) In the street
Short Answer Questions
1. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
2. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
3. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
4. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
5. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)