|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(b) He doesn't say
2. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
3. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
4. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Stable Horse
(b) China Pantry
(c) Quiet Room
(d) Toyko Shuffle
5. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
2. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
3. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
4. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
5. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)