|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
(b) Truth serum
(d) A placebo
2. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Wander the halls
3. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The saddle
(b) The bit
(c) The chains
(d) The reins
4. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
(a) He's always planned that
(b) He's lying
(c) He's his father now
(d) He is a god
5. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every 3 weeks
(b) Every 2 weeks
(c) Every week
(d) Every night
Short Answer Questions
1. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
2. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
3. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
4. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
5. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)