|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(b) His lies
(d) His desires
2. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
(a) Truth serum
(d) A placebo
3. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
4. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(a) His dad
(b) His mom
5. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) His appointment notes
(b) A book
(c) A note from Alan
(d) The Bible
Short Answer Questions
1. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
2. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
3. What does Equus say to Alan?
4. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
5. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)