|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
2. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Wander the halls
3. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After writing
(b) Another thought
(c) After thought
(d) He doesn't
4. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(b) Sharp truth
(c) Sharp chain
5. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Alan ride the horses?
2. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
3. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
4. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
5. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)