|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) A rule
(c) His choice
2. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
(a) Lock them
(b) Nail them shut
(c) Close them
(d) Open them
3. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every 3 weeks
(b) Every night
(c) Every 2 weeks
(d) Every week
4. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(b) A panic attack
(c) A cigarette
(d) A psychotic break
5. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You are evil
(b) You're mine
(c) You're nothing without me
(d) You are an evil child
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
2. How many horses were in the stable?
3. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
4. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
5. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)