|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) His father
(b) A horse
(c) His reflection
2. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
3. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
4. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Prayer of Equus
(b) The Stable Law
(c) The Straw Law
(d) The Horse's Creed
5. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You're mine
(b) You're nothing without me
(c) You are an evil child
(d) You are evil
Short Answer Questions
1. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
2. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
3. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
4. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
5. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)