|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
2. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(b) His desires
(c) His lies
3. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Straw Law
(b) The Stable Law
(c) The Horse's Creed
(d) The Prayer of Equus
4. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
(a) Last night
(b) Last month
(c) That night
(d) Last week
5. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
(a) A special pen
(b) More hypnosis
(c) Truth drug
(d) To take him home with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
2. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
3. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
4. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
5. In the Normal world, where animals are treated ________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)