|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A dead person
(b) A skinflick
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) A horror movie
2. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
3. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(a) His desires
(c) His lies
4. What does Dysart put on Alan to calm him?
(a) His arm
(b) Cold water
(c) A blanket
5. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(d) He doesn't say
Short Answer Questions
1. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
2. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
3. In the Normal world, where animals are treated ________.
4. How often did Alan ride the horses?
5. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)