|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(a) The locksmith's shop
2. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
3. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The saddle
(b) The bit
(c) The reins
(d) The chains
4. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
5. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(b) Metal pony
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
2. Dysart: After a minute, about a hundred green ___________ will come out of that cupboard singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
3. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
4. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
5. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)