|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the movie was their idea?
(a) Alan and Jill
(d) No one
2. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp truth
(b) Sharp chain
3. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A panic attack
(c) A cigarette
(d) A psychotic break
4. Dysart: After a minute, about a hundred green ___________ will come out of that cupboard singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
5. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
2. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
3. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
4. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
5. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)