|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(b) The locksmith's shop
2. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
(a) Only half the story
(b) For Dysart's benefit
3. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp truth
(d) Sharp chain
4. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
5. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A book
(b) A song
(c) A fag
(d) A drink
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Equus say to Alan?
2. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
3. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
4. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
5. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)