|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
2. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
(b) A placebo
(d) Truth serum
3. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A book
(b) A drink
(c) A song
(d) A fag
4. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
(a) Last night
(b) That night
(c) Last week
(d) Last month
5. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(a) Truth drugs
(b) A way out of jail
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jill want to go?
2. Who disappeared from Jill's life?
3. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
4. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
5. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)