|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(a) Both of them
(c) No one
2. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) Dreaming of horses
(b) Carving up children
(c) Wearing a mask
(d) He doesn't answer
3. Who does Alan say understands?
4. What is Dysart's obsession?
(a) Scottish lore
(b) Roman figures
(d) Greek history
5. What is Dysart's profession?
(b) Stable manager
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dysart offer they do?
2. Where had Alan found the original picture that used to hang above his bed?
3. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
4. What was King Edward the First's other name?
5. How many horses did Alan injure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the one word answer that Alan gives Dysart and what was the question?
2. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
3. What is Frank's reaction to Alan's encounter with the horse?
4. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
5. How did Alan learn to ride Equus/Nugget?
6. What is the piece of information Dora shares once Frank arrives home?
7. Describe Alan and Dalton's first meeting.
8. What is the game that Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
9. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
10. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)