|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause Alan to ask the Horseman if it hurts the horse?
(a) The bit
(b) The reins
(c) The bridle
(d) The chain
2. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(a) Salmon pink
3. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) A liar
(b) A swiz
(c) An abuser
(d) A cheater
4. What is Dysart's profession?
(c) Stable manager
5. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alan hear about the white horse?
2. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
3. What does Dysart offer they do?
4. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
5. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dysart offer to do as a result of #46?
2. What does Hesther make of the dream that Dysart shares with her?
3. What does Frank think about TV?
4. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
5. How does Alan react to Nugget as he is grooming him?
6. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
7. Why does Alan have troubles performing with Jill?
8. What is the game that Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
9. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
10. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)