|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
2. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
3. What makes the picture of the horse so interesting? What kind of angle is it?
(a) From the side
(b) Head on
(c) From the ground
4. What does the Horseman do for Alan?
(a) Gives him the horse
(b) Talks to his parents
(c) Pulls him up onto the horse
(d) Helps him with his sandcastle
5. Finally, what does Alan answer to Dysart's question about where he first encountered a horse?
(a) In a book
(b) On a beach
(c) In a forest
(d) In a dream
Short Answer Questions
1. What is product mentioned in the first song Alan signs for Dysart?
2. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
3. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
4. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
5. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill notice about Alan and his fascination with eyes?
2. What does Dysart want to do for Alan?
3. What does Frank think about TV?
4. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
5. What does Hesther make of the dream that Dysart shares with her?
6. What is the one word answer that Alan gives Dysart and what was the question?
7. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
8. Why does Alan have troubles performing with Jill?
9. How does Dora describe the hose picture?
10. What does Dysart tell Alan after Alan has told him about the scene in the stable?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)