|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dysart, he and his wife: We were _____ in our wooing, ______ in our wedding, ______ in our disappointment.
2. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
3. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
4. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
5. What is the word Frank says he's never forgotten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
2. Who is standing at the foot of Alan's bed as he is dreaming?
3. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
4. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
5. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the horse picture?
2. What does the first tape from Alan contain?
3. How does Alan react to Nugget as he is grooming him?
4. What does Dysart offer to do as a result of #46?
5. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
6. When the Christian Cavalry first appeared in the New World, what happened?
7. What is the horseman's response to Franks' reaction?
8. What do Frank and Dora share with Dysart about Alan that surprised them?
9. What does Jill have to share about her mom's views of dating?
10. What happens after Alan tells Equus there will be no more?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)