|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(b) He has a dream
(c) He quits
(d) He has an accident
2. Who is Alan standing next to as the play opens?
3. What did Dora used to do for a living?
(c) School teacher
4. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
(a) Bear me away
(b) Let's go
(d) Speed up
5. What is Alan screaming out when he is dreaming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
2. Who doesn't understand Dysart, according to him?
3. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
4. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
5. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
2. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
3. What does Jill do when she sees Alan has a good feel for working with the horses?
4. What do Frank and Dora share with Dysart about Alan that surprised them?
5. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
6. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
7. What does the first tape from Alan contain?
8. How does Alan react to Nugget as he is grooming him?
9. Why does Alan have troubles performing with Jill?
10. Why does Dysart tell Dora not to come visit Alan anymore?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)