|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart compare himself to?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A horse
(c) An apple
(d) A stone
2. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
(a) His future
(b) His bad luck
(c) His caseload
(d) His self doubts
3. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 10 quid
(b) 50 quid
(c) 1 quid
(d) 20 quid
4. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
(a) Screw you
(b) Fuck off
(c) Go to hell
5. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
(a) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
2. How many horses did Alan injure?
3. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
4. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
5. What does Frank think the only problem in their house is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of worker was Alan, according to Dalton?
2. What does Jill have to share about her mom's views of dating?
3. What does the first tape from Alan contain?
4. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
5. What does Alan say when he recounts his nonverbal conversation with that first horse?
6. What does Jill want to do for their date that night?
7. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
8. What is the next trick Dysart wants to use with Alan?
9. Describe the dream the Dysart has at the beginning of Scene 5.
10. How did Dora encourage the love of horses in Alan?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)