|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) He doesn't answer
(b) Carving up children
(c) Wearing a mask
(d) Dreaming of horses
2. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(a) Both of them
(b) No one
3. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
4. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(a) Went to bed early
(c) Cried about his mother
(d) Watched the telly
5. What language is 'Equus' from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dora used to do for a living?
2. What does Alan want to do with Dysart when it comes to questions?
3. What does Alan call Dysart?
4. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
5. When does Alan agree to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Dysart blame for some of his current self doubts?
2. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
3. Why does Dysart tell Dora not to come visit Alan anymore?
4. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
5. What happened on the day that Alan had his first encounter with a horse?
6. When Dysart asks Alan who took him first to the stables, what does Alan do?
7. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
8. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
9. What happens when Jill and Alan are sitting in the theatre?
10. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)