|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alan hear about the white horse?
(b) From the book about Prince
(c) His dreams
(d) The Book of Job
2. What makes the picture of the horse so interesting? What kind of angle is it?
(b) From the side
(c) Head on
(d) From the ground
3. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
(a) His self doubts
(b) His bad luck
(c) His caseload
(d) His future
4. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) A cheater
(b) A swiz
(c) A liar
(d) An abuser
5. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
2. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
3. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
4. What is the word Frank says he's never forgotten?
5. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is includes in the content of Alan's letter to Dysart?
2. What does Jill have to share about her mom's views of dating?
3. What does Frank think of the way Dora raised Alan?
4. What happens after Alan tells Equus there will be no more?
5. Describe Alan and Dalton's first meeting.
6. Describe the dream the Dysart has at the beginning of Scene 5.
7. How does Dora describe the hose picture?
8. How does Alan react to Nugget as he is grooming him?
9. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
10. What does Dysart offer to do as a result of #46?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)