Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse?
2. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
3. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
4. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
(c) No one
5. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
2. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
3. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
4. Finally, what does Alan answer to Dysart's question about where he first encountered a horse?
5. What does Frank call television?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill have to share about her mom's views of dating?
2. What do Frank and Dora share with Dysart about Alan that surprised them?
3. Why does Dysart tell Dora not to come visit Alan anymore?
4. What is the piece of information Dora shares once Frank arrives home?
5. How does Dora describe the hose picture?
6. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
7. What does Hesther make of the dream that Dysart shares with her?
8. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
9. What kind of deal does Alan make with Dysart?
10. What is Frank's reaction to Alan's encounter with the horse?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)