|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(a) Both of them
(d) No one
2. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
3. What does the Horseman say Alan is doing when Frank asks?
(c) Riding the horse
4. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(c) No one
(d) Dora and Frank together
5. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you into horses?
(b) Are you stupid?
(c) Are you married?
(d) Are you single?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan call Dysart?
2. How old is Alan?
3. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
4. Who is standing at the foot of Alan's bed as he is dreaming?
5. What was the name of the horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Nugget reacts to Alan.
2. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
3. What does Frank think about TV?
4. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
5. What does Jill have to share about her mom's views of dating?
6. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
7. Why does Dysart tell Dora not to come visit Alan anymore?
8. What does Dysart want to do for Alan?
9. How did Alan learn to ride Equus/Nugget?
10. Describe the opening scene of the play.
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)