|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart offer they do?
(b) Go outside
(c) Tell the truth
(d) Be friends
2. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
3. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
4. What did Alan beat himself with?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A wooden coat hanger
(c) A pillow
(d) A book
5. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
(b) A confession
(c) A normal life
(d) A father figure
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan screaming out when he is dreaming?
2. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
3. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
4. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
5. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
2. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
3. What do Frank and Dora share with Dysart about Alan that surprised them?
4. What is Frank's reaction to Alan's encounter with the horse?
5. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
6. What is Alan afraid of when he and Jill go back to the stables?
7. What is the reasoning for Alan's choice of King John as his favorite king of England?
8. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
9. What does Dysart tell Alan after Alan has told him about the scene in the stable?
10. What is the one word answer that Alan gives Dysart and what was the question?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)