|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the king that never smiled again?
(a) Henry the Second
(b) Henry the First
(d) George the First
2. What is the word being shouted in the nightmares from #24?
3. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(b) He has a dream
(c) He quits
(d) He has an accident
4. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(a) Sci Fi
(b) Murder mysteries
5. What is Dysart's obsession?
(b) Roman figures
(c) Greek history
(d) Scottish lore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Horseman do for Alan?
2. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
3. What is Dysart's wife's name?
4. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
5. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Alan do when the court asked him for an explanation for his actions?
2. How did Dora encourage the love of horses in Alan?
3. Who does Dysart blame for some of his current self doubts?
4. What does Alan say when he recounts his nonverbal conversation with that first horse?
5. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
6. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
7. What does Dysart tell Alan after Alan has told him about the scene in the stable?
8. What is the horseman's response to Franks' reaction?
9. What does Dysart want to do for Alan?
10. What is Alan afraid of when he and Jill go back to the stables?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)