|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
2. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
(a) in the stable
(b) In the hospital
(c) In prison
(d) At home
3. What did Dalton see to be a sign that the horses were out the previous night?
(a) They were gone
(b) They were tired
(c) They were dirty
(d) They were sweaty
4. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
5. Who does Alan say understands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
2. What did Alan have hanging on his wall for years?
3. What makes the picture of the horse so interesting? What kind of angle is it?
4. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
5. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alan learn to ride Equus/Nugget?
2. What do Frank and Dora share with Dysart about Alan that surprised them?
3. What are some other ways Alan will change when he is normal?
4. What is the reasoning for Alan's choice of King John as his favorite king of England?
5. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
6. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
7. When the Christian Cavalry first appeared in the New World, what happened?
8. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
9. What kind of deal does Alan make with Dysart?
10. What does Dysart do when Alan has a nightmare and shouts "Eck" over and over?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)