|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
(a) Watching television
(b) Leaving his room
2. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He quits
(b) He has an accident
(c) He has a dream
(d) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
3. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
4. What does Alan say he knows more about than Dysart?
5. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(a) No one
(d) Both of them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Horseman say Alan is doing when Frank asks?
2. What does Frank think the only problem in their house is?
3. Hesther has an/a _________ of papers to get through before bed.
4. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
5. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is includes in the content of Alan's letter to Dysart?
2. What are some other ways Alan will change when he is normal?
3. What happened on the day that Alan had his first encounter with a horse?
4. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
5. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
6. Why does Alan have troubles performing with Jill?
7. What does Alan have to say about the things he said when he was under hypnosis?
8. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
9. What does the first tape from Alan contain?
10. What is the next trick Dysart wants to use with Alan?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)