|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alan when the incident with the picture occurred?
2. What did Dalton see to be a sign that the horses were out the previous night?
(a) They were sweaty
(b) They were dirty
(c) They were gone
(d) They were tired
3. What language is 'Equus' from?
4. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
(a) 1 month ago
(b) 18 months ago
(c) 12 months ago
(d) 2 weeks ago
5. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dora told Alan about when the __________ first arrived in the New World.
2. What did Alan injure the horses with?
3. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
4. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
5. What is product mentioned in the first song Alan signs for Dysart?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alan and Dalton's first meeting.
2. What is the significance of the horse picture?
3. What does the first tape from Alan contain?
4. What is the secret that Frank shares with Dysart?
5. Describe the entrance of Jill into Alan's life.
6. What is Alan afraid of when he and Jill go back to the stables?
7. Describe the dream the Dysart has at the beginning of Scene 5.
8. What happened on the day that Alan had his first encounter with a horse?
9. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
10. What does Dysart do when Alan has a nightmare and shouts "Eck" over and over?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)