|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
(a) Fuck off
(c) Screw you
(d) Go to hell
2. Who shows up to visit Dysart at the end of scene 13?
3. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
4. What does Frank call television?
5. According to Dysart, he and his wife: We were _____ in our wooing, ______ in our wedding, ______ in our disappointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
2. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
3. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
4. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
5. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Dysart feel fed up and thus he tells Alan the session is over?
2. Who does Dysart blame for some of his current self doubts?
3. What happened on the day that Alan had his first encounter with a horse?
4. How did Alan learn to ride Equus/Nugget?
5. What is includes in the content of Alan's letter to Dysart?
6. What happens when Jill and Alan are sitting in the theatre?
7. How does Alan react to Nugget as he is grooming him?
8. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
9. How did Dora encourage the love of horses in Alan?
10. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)