|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dysart's wife's name?
2. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(a) Cried about his mother
(c) Went to bed early
(d) Watched the telly
3. What did Dora used to do for a living?
(a) School teacher
4. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
(d) No one
5. What is Dysart's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
2. Hesther has an/a _________ of papers to get through before bed.
3. Who was the king that never smiled again?
4. What was King Edward the First's other name?
5. What was the name of the horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the horseman's response to Franks' reaction?
2. What kind of deal does Alan make with Dysart?
3. What does Dysart apologize to Alan for?
4. What happened after Jill ran away from the stable?
5. What does Frank think about TV?
6. What does Alan say when he recounts his nonverbal conversation with that first horse?
7. Who does Dysart blame for some of his current self doubts?
8. But what does Dysart explain once Alan falls asleep?
9. What interrupts Dysart and his thoughts about the hypnosis session with Alan?
10. What are some other ways Alan will change when he is normal?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)