|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank accuse Dora of doing to Alan?
(a) Favoring him
(b) Hitting him
(c) Abusing him
(d) Spoiling him
2. Who was the king that never smiled again?
(a) George the First
(c) Henry the Second
(d) Henry the First
3. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
4. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you single?
(b) Are you into horses?
(c) Are you married?
(d) Are you stupid?
5. What does Frank think the only problem in their house is?
(c) Poor communication
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
2. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
3. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
4. What do the other actors in the play pretend to be when Dysart and Alan are speaking in scene 15?
5. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
2. What does Dysart want to do for Alan?
3. Describe Alan and Dalton's first meeting.
4. What happens after Alan tells Equus there will be no more?
5. What happens when Jill and Alan are sitting in the theatre?
6. When Dysart asks Alan who took him first to the stables, what does Alan do?
7. What is the one word answer that Alan gives Dysart and what was the question?
8. What does Dysart offer to do as a result of #46?
9. What has Alan done that has caused him to be a part of the mental hospital?
10. What does Dora offer as an explanation for Alan's behavior?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)