|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King Julian
(b) King John
(c) King George
(d) King Paul
2. What did Alan injure the horses with?
(a) Metal spike
(b) His bare hands
(c) A knife
(d) A stone
3. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(b) Sci Fi
(c) Murder mysteries
4. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
(a) Big Red
(c) Double Diamond
5. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Tell the truth
(b) Be friends
(c) Go outside
Short Answer Questions
1. What age was Alan when he saw this horse?
2. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
3. When does Alan agree to work?
4. Who doesn't understand Dysart, according to him?
5. Who was the king that never smiled again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dysart tell Dora not to come visit Alan anymore?
2. What is includes in the content of Alan's letter to Dysart?
3. What kind of worker was Alan, according to Dalton?
4. What does Dysart tell Alan after Alan has told him about the scene in the stable?
5. What is the next trick Dysart wants to use with Alan?
6. Describe the dream the Dysart has at the beginning of Scene 5.
7. What is the horseman's response to Franks' reaction?
8. Why does Alan have troubles performing with Jill?
9. What happens when someone rides Equus, according to Alan?
10. When Dysart asks Alan who took him first to the stables, what does Alan do?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)