|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was King Edward the First's other name?
(a) Ruler of the Men
(b) Joiner of the Lands
(c) Hammer of the Scots
(d) Hammer of the Brits
2. What subject does Dysart ask Dora and Frank about in regards to what they talked to Alan about?
3. What age was Alan when he saw this horse?
4. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) A liar
(b) An abuser
(c) A cheater
(d) A swiz
5. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
2. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
3. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
4. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
5. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Alan tells Equus there will be no more?
2. How did Alan learn to ride Equus/Nugget?
3. What does Alan say when he recounts his nonverbal conversation with that first horse?
4. What does Dysart apologize to Alan for?
5. What is Alan afraid of when he and Jill go back to the stables?
6. Describe how Nugget reacts to Alan.
7. What is the horseman's response to Franks' reaction?
8. What happens frequently when Alan is having his nightmares?
9. What is includes in the content of Alan's letter to Dysart?
10. What does Jill do when she sees Alan has a good feel for working with the horses?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)