|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the girl's name in the movie?
2. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
3. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
4. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(b) The locksmith's shop
5. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
(a) He's lying
(b) He's his father now
(c) He's always planned that
(d) He is a god
6. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
7. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
8. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
(a) Truth drug
(b) More hypnosis
(c) A special pen
(d) To take him home with him
9. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Watch TV
(d) Wander the halls
10. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A panic attack
(b) A cigarette
(c) A psychotic break
11. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) The pick
(b) A rake
(c) The reins
(d) A piece of wood
12. How many horses were in the stable?
13. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
(a) Ten miles
(b) Four miles
(c) Five miles
(d) Two miles
14. In the Normal world, where animals are treated ________.
(b) Like humans
(c) Like animals
15. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Alan ride the horses?
2. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
3. What is the name of the game Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
4. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
5. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)