|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After writing
(b) Another thought
(c) After thought
(d) He doesn't
2. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
3. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
4. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
5. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
6. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
7. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
(b) A friend
(c) A business contact
(d) The manager
8. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
9. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
10. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
11. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp chain
(d) Sharp truth
12. Alan [in terror]: Eyes! ......________ eyes, never closed!
13. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
(a) He ran away
(b) He hit her
(c) He left her alone
(d) He put it in her
14. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(d) Be with
15. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(c) Watch TV
(d) Wander the halls
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
2. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
3. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
4. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
5. What does Equus say to Alan?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)