|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
(a) In the street
(b) In the poolhall
(c) In the bathroom
(d) In the bar
2. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(d) He doesn't say
3. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
4. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A book
(b) A drink
(c) A song
(d) A fag
5. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every 2 weeks
(b) Every week
(c) Every night
(d) Every 3 weeks
6. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) A rake
(b) The pick
(c) The reins
(d) A piece of wood
7. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Straw Law
(b) The Prayer of Equus
(c) The Stable Law
(d) The Horse's Creed
8. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
(a) To take him home with him
(b) Truth drug
(c) A special pen
(d) More hypnosis
9. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
10. Who says the movie was their idea?
(b) No one
(d) Alan and Jill
11. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(a) Alan's stares
(b) Dysart's words
12. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
13. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) The Bible
(b) His appointment notes
(c) A book
(d) A note from Alan
14. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp chain
(c) Sharp truth
15. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
(a) That night
(b) Last week
(c) Last month
(d) Last night
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
2. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
3. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
4. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
5. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)