|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
(a) That night
(b) Last week
(c) Last month
(d) Last night
2. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(c) Bad dreams
3. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
4. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(b) Another chance
(d) For him to leave
5. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(a) A way out of jail
(c) Truth drugs
6. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A drink
(b) A book
(c) A song
(d) A fag
7. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(b) Sharp truth
(d) Sharp chain
8. What does Dysart put on Alan to calm him?
(a) Cold water
(c) His arm
(d) A blanket
9. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
10. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
11. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
12. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
13. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(a) His lies
(b) His desires
14. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The reins
(b) The bit
(c) The saddle
(d) The chains
15. Alan [in terror]: Eyes! ......________ eyes, never closed!
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
2. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
3. Who says the movie was their idea?
4. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
5. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)