|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(a) Read a book
(b) Watch TV
(c) His house
2. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Quiet Room
(b) Stable Horse
(c) China Pantry
(d) Toyko Shuffle
3. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
4. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
(a) He's always planned that
(b) He is a god
(c) He's his father now
(d) He's lying
5. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(b) His lies
(d) His desires
6. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
(d) Ha ha
7. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(a) Truth drugs
(d) A way out of jail
8. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
9. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
(a) Two miles
(b) Four miles
(c) Five miles
(d) Ten miles
10. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every 2 weeks
(b) Every week
(c) Every night
(d) Every 3 weeks
11. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) In the dark
(b) The blindness
(c) The truth
(d) The answers
12. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
13. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) A dead person
(c) A skinflick
(d) A horror movie
14. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(a) Alan's stares
(d) Dysart's words
15. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) A rule
(d) His choice
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
2. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
3. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
4. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
5. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)