|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
(a) Nail them shut
(b) Lock them
(c) Close them
(d) Open them
2. In the Normal world, where animals are treated ________.
(a) Like animals
(b) Like humans
3. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
(d) Ha ha
4. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
5. Who says the movie was their idea?
(a) No one
(d) Alan and Jill
6. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(a) His mom
(d) His dad
7. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
8. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(a) Be with
9. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) His choice
(c) A rule
10. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) The pick
(b) The reins
(c) A piece of wood
(d) A rake
11. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(a) His lies
(b) His desires
12. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(b) A way out of jail
(d) Truth drugs
13. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
14. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) He doesn't
(b) Another thought
(c) After writing
(d) After thought
15. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) The answers
(b) The blindness
(c) In the dark
(d) The truth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
2. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
3. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
4. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
5. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)