|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(a) Bad dreams
2. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
(a) Only half the story
(d) For Dysart's benefit
3. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) The pick
(b) The reins
(c) A rake
(d) A piece of wood
4. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(c) Alan's stares
(d) Dysart's words
5. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
6. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
7. How many horses were in the stable?
8. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
9. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(b) Be with
10. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The reins
(b) The bit
(c) The chains
(d) The saddle
11. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(d) Metal pony
12. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
(a) In the poolhall
(b) In the bathroom
(c) In the street
(d) In the bar
13. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(c) A rule
(d) His choice
14. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) Another bar
(b) A makeout place
(c) A parking lot
(d) The stables
15. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(b) 11:00 p.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the game Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
2. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
3. What does Dysart put on Alan to calm him?
4. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
5. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)