|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
2. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) Another bar
(b) A parking lot
(c) A makeout place
(d) The stables
3. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
4. Who disappeared from Jill's life?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother
(d) Her father
5. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
(a) Truth drug
(b) To take him home with him
(c) More hypnosis
(d) A special pen
6. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
7. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A panic attack
(b) A cigarette
(c) A psychotic break
8. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
(a) Only half the story
(d) For Dysart's benefit
9. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(b) Bad dreams
10. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp chain
(c) Sharp truth
11. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Quiet Room
(b) Stable Horse
(c) China Pantry
(d) Toyko Shuffle
12. Who says the movie was their idea?
(a) No one
(c) Alan and Jill
13. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
(a) He's his father now
(b) He's always planned that
(c) He is a god
(d) He's lying
14. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(c) Watch TV
(d) Wander the halls
15. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
2. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
3. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
4. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
5. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)