|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
(a) Close them
(b) Nail them shut
(c) Lock them
(d) Open them
2. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After writing
(b) Another thought
(c) He doesn't
(d) After thought
3. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
(a) The manager
(b) A friend
(d) A business contact
4. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
(b) Truth serum
(d) A placebo
5. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) A horse
(b) His reflection
(d) His father
6. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Wander the halls
(c) Watch TV
7. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
8. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A makeout place
(c) Another bar
(d) The stables
9. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(a) Alan's stares
(b) Dysart's words
10. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The saddle
(b) The bit
(c) The chains
(d) The reins
11. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(b) Metal pony
12. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
13. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp truth
(c) Sharp chain
14. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) A book
(b) A note from Alan
(c) The Bible
(d) His appointment notes
15. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(a) The horses
(b) The sheets
(d) Their body heat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
2. What was the girl's name in the movie?
3. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
4. Who says the movie was their idea?
5. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)