|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
2. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
(d) Ha ha
3. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(d) Metal pony
4. What does Dysart put on Alan to calm him?
(a) A blanket
(b) Cold water
(d) His arm
5. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(b) Be with
6. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(a) For him to leave
(d) Another chance
7. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
8. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) The answers
(b) In the dark
(c) The blindness
(d) The truth
9. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A makeout place
(c) Another bar
(d) The stables
10. Who does Dysart compare the horse to?
11. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
12. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(a) Bad dreams
13. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
(a) In the poolhall
(b) In the bathroom
(c) In the street
(d) In the bar
14. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
15. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(a) Truth drugs
(b) A way out of jail
Short Answer Questions
1. Dysart: After a minute, about a hundred green ___________ will come out of that cupboard singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
2. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
3. How many horses were in the stable?
4. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
5. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)