|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
2. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You are evil
(b) You're nothing without me
(c) You're mine
(d) You are an evil child
3. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
4. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) The stables
(b) Another bar
(c) A makeout place
(d) A parking lot
5. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(a) The horses
(b) Their body heat
(d) The sheets
6. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After writing
(b) After thought
(c) He doesn't
(d) Another thought
7. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
8. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Quiet Room
(b) Toyko Shuffle
(c) Stable Horse
(d) China Pantry
9. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
(b) For Dysart's benefit
(c) Only half the story
10. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) His reflection
(c) His father
(d) A horse
11. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A drink
(b) A fag
(c) A song
(d) A book
12. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Straw Law
(b) The Stable Law
(c) The Prayer of Equus
(d) The Horse's Creed
13. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
14. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(c) Bad dreams
15. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) His choice
(c) A rule
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
2. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
3. Who disappeared from Jill's life?
4. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
5. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)