|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dysart: It's calling me out of the black cave of the __________.
2. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(b) The locksmith's shop
3. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(c) Dysart's words
(d) Alan's stares
4. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(d) He doesn't say
5. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A panic attack
(b) A cigarette
(c) A psychotic break
6. What is the name of the game Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
7. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
8. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) A parking lot
(b) The stables
(c) Another bar
(d) A makeout place
9. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
(a) He left her alone
(b) He ran away
(c) He hit her
(d) He put it in her
10. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
(a) Nail them shut
(b) Close them
(c) Open them
(d) Lock them
11. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Wander the halls
(c) Watch TV
12. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
13. Alan: I bet _______'s heard some funny things.
(a) This world
(b) This drug
(c) This room
(d) This hospital
14. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
15. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) The truth
(b) The blindness
(c) In the dark
(d) The answers
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
2. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
3. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
4. Who did Alan see at the theater?
5. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)