|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
(a) Four miles
(b) Ten miles
(c) Five miles
(d) Two miles
2. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
(c) Ha ha
3. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) His reflection
(b) A horse
(c) His father
4. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A skinflick
(b) A horror movie
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) A dead person
5. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) His choice
(c) A rule
6. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Straw Law
(b) The Stable Law
(c) The Prayer of Equus
(d) The Horse's Creed
7. Dysart says that everything he does is a trick or a ______.
8. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(b) The horses
(c) Their body heat
(d) The sheets
9. Who says the movie was their idea?
(a) No one
(c) Alan and Jill
10. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You're mine
(b) You are evil
(c) You're nothing without me
(d) You are an evil child
11. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
(a) A business contact
(b) The manager
(d) A friend
12. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(a) Metal pony
13. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(b) His dad
(c) His mom
14. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A song
(b) A fag
(c) A drink
(d) A book
15. What was the girl's name in the movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
2. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
3. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
4. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
5. Alan [in terror]: Eyes! ......________ eyes, never closed!
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)