|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
2. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(d) The locksmith's shop
3. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(b) His dad
(c) His mom
4. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(b) For him to leave
(d) Another chance
5. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After thought
(b) Another thought
(c) He doesn't
(d) After writing
6. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(c) Bad dreams
7. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(a) Read a book
(b) Watch TV
(c) His house
8. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
9. What was the girl's name in the movie?
10. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every week
(b) Every 2 weeks
(c) Every 3 weeks
(d) Every night
11. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
12. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
13. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A psychotic break
(c) A cigarette
(d) A panic attack
14. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
15. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) His choice
(c) A rule
Short Answer Questions
1. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
2. What does Equus say to Alan?
3. What is the name of the game Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
4. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
5. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)