|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan: I bet _______'s heard some funny things.
(a) This world
(b) This room
(c) This hospital
(d) This drug
2. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The chains
(b) The bit
(c) The saddle
(d) The reins
3. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) The answers
(b) In the dark
(c) The blindness
(d) The truth
4. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A psychotic break
(c) A panic attack
5. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(a) Wander the halls
(c) Watch TV
6. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
7. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
8. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
9. How many horses were in the stable?
10. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(c) Be with
11. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(b) A way out of jail
(c) Truth drugs
12. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Stable Horse
(b) Toyko Shuffle
(c) Quiet Room
(d) China Pantry
13. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
14. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(a) Metal pony
15. Dysart says he will take away Alan's field of what?
(d) Ha ha
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
2. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
3. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
4. Where does Jill want to go?
5. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)