|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
2. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You're nothing without me
(b) You're mine
(c) You are evil
(d) You are an evil child
3. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) A book
(b) The Bible
(c) His appointment notes
(d) A note from Alan
4. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The chains
(b) The bit
(c) The reins
(d) The saddle
5. In the Normal world, where animals are treated ________.
(a) Like humans
(c) Like animals
6. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
7. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(a) Be with
8. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
(a) In the bar
(b) In the street
(c) In the poolhall
(d) In the bathroom
9. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) After writing
(b) He doesn't
(c) Another thought
(d) After thought
10. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
(a) He hit her
(b) He ran away
(c) He put it in her
(d) He left her alone
11. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
12. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(c) The locksmith's shop
13. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
14. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
15. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
(a) You are mine
(b) You will die
(c) Who are you?
(d) Why me?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
2. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
3. Dysart: After a minute, about a hundred green ___________ will come out of that cupboard singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
4. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
5. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)