|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
(a) He is a god
(b) He's always planned that
(c) He's lying
(d) He's his father now
2. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
3. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Toyko Shuffle
(b) China Pantry
(c) Quiet Room
(d) Stable Horse
4. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You are evil
(b) You're nothing without me
(c) You are an evil child
(d) You're mine
5. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The reins
(b) The bit
(c) The saddle
(d) The chains
6. On what night do Jill and Alan go out?
7. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(b) Watch TV
(d) Wander the halls
8. What is the name of the game Dysart wants he and Alan to play?
9. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
10. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) In the dark
(b) The truth
(c) The answers
(d) The blindness
11. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) His choice
(c) A rule
12. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every night
(b) Every 3 weeks
(c) Every 2 weeks
(d) Every week
13. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(d) The locksmith's shop
14. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(b) Read a book
(c) Watch TV
(d) His house
15. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(a) Bad dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
2. What isn't destructive, according to Hesther?
3. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
4. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
5. Where does Jill want to go?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)