|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) The Bible
(b) A book
(c) A note from Alan
(d) His appointment notes
2. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
3. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(c) Metal pony
4. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
5. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
6. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
7. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
8. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
(a) Who are you?
(b) You are mine
(c) Why me?
(d) You will die
9. What does Dysart put on Alan to calm him?
(a) Cold water
(b) A blanket
(d) His arm
10. What color does Alan say Nugget is?
11. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
(a) Last month
(b) Last week
(c) Last night
(d) That night
12. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every night
(b) Every 2 weeks
(c) Every week
(d) Every 3 weeks
13. Who says the movie was their idea?
(b) No one
(c) Alan and Jill
14. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
15. How many horses were in the stable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
2. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
3. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
4. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
5. What does Dysart offer to Alan as his next trick?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)