|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alan have a copy of the stable key made?
(b) The locksmith's shop
2. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A fag
(b) A song
(c) A drink
(d) A book
3. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(a) Another chance
(c) For him to leave
4. Who says the movie was their idea?
(a) Alan and Jill
(c) No one
5. How often did Alan ride the horses?
(a) Every week
(b) Every 2 weeks
(c) Every night
(d) Every 3 weeks
6. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
(a) He hit her
(b) He put it in her
(c) He ran away
(d) He left her alone
7. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(c) Be with
8. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(a) The horses
(b) The sheets
(c) Their body heat
9. Dysart: He'll trot on this _________ tamely through the concrete evening.
(d) Metal pony
10. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A panic attack
(c) A psychotic break
11. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) A dead person
(c) A skinflick
(d) A horror movie
12. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(c) Sharp truth
(d) Sharp chain
13. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
14. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
15. Alan [in terror]: Eyes! ......________ eyes, never closed!
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
2. What does Equus say to Alan?
3. What does Alan say his stories were during scene 24?
4. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
5. Dysart says that everything he does is a trick or a ______.
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)