|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
2. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You are evil
(b) You're mine
(c) You are an evil child
(d) You're nothing without me
3. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
4. Where does Alan like to do instead of going to bed?
(c) Watch TV
(d) Wander the halls
5. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(a) Sharp chain
(d) Sharp truth
6. What did Alan say he did to Jill?
(a) He hit her
(b) He ran away
(c) He put it in her
(d) He left her alone
7. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) His father
(b) A horse
(c) His reflection
8. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(b) His mom
(d) His dad
9. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) A skinflick
(c) A horror movie
(d) A dead person
10. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(a) He doesn't say
11. How many horses were in the stable?
12. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
(a) A business contact
(b) A friend
(d) The manager
13. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(c) Be with
14. How far did Jill and Alan have to walk home?
(a) Two miles
(b) Five miles
(c) Ten miles
(d) Four miles
15. Where does Jill want to go?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A makeout place
(c) The stables
(d) Another bar
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Alan ride the horses?
2. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
3. What does Dysart admit right after saying what he says in #172?
4. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
5. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)