|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(a) Another chance
(b) For him to leave
2. Who says the movie was their idea?
(c) No one
(d) Alan and Jill
3. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) A book
(b) The Bible
(c) A note from Alan
(d) His appointment notes
4. What is Alan having at the beginning of scene 35?
(a) A psychotic break
(b) A panic attack
(d) A cigarette
5. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Stable Horse
(b) Toyko Shuffle
(c) Quiet Room
(d) China Pantry
6. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Stable Law
(b) The Straw Law
(c) The Horse's Creed
(d) The Prayer of Equus
7. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(b) His lies
(c) His desires
8. Who did Alan see at the theater?
(a) His dad
(b) His mom
9. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) A rake
(b) The pick
(c) A piece of wood
(d) The reins
10. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
11. Alan compares the horses and the way they stand to the girls in the _________.
12. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
13. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
14. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
15. What does Dora say doesn't work on her?
(b) Alan's stares
(c) Dysart's words
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
2. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
3. Dysart: After a minute, about a hundred green ___________ will come out of that cupboard singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
4. Where did Frank, Alan, and Jill all meet up?
5. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)