|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) He doesn't
(b) After thought
(c) After writing
(d) Another thought
2. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) China Pantry
(b) Quiet Room
(c) Stable Horse
(d) Toyko Shuffle
3. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
4. What does Alan want as he's waiting?
(a) A song
(b) A drink
(c) A book
(d) A fag
5. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
6. Dysart: There is now, in my mouth, this __________. And it never comes out.
(c) Sharp chain
(d) Sharp truth
7. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
8. What was the girl's name in the movie?
9. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) A note from Alan
(b) His appointment notes
(c) A book
(d) The Bible
10. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
11. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
12. Alan: I couldn't.....____ her.
(b) Be with
13. What does Hesther think Dysart can take away from Alan?
(b) His lies
(c) His desires
14. Dysart: You won't ________ any more, Alan.
15. What does Alan ask of Equus?
(b) For him to leave
(d) Another chance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
2. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
3. Alan: I bet _______'s heard some funny things.
4. What does Equus say to Alan?
5. When did Alan leave the stable with the horse?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)