|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) A rake
(b) The pick
(c) The reins
(d) A piece of wood
2. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(a) His house
(b) Watch TV
(c) Read a book
3. What does the voice of Equus call from out of the cave?
(a) Why me?
(b) Who are you?
(c) You will die
(d) You are mine
4. What did Alan keep seeing instead of Jill?
(a) His reflection
(b) A horse
(d) His father
5. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
6. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Stable Law
(b) The Horse's Creed
(c) The Straw Law
(d) The Prayer of Equus
7. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
8. Dysart: Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their ________?
9. What has Jill read fascinates boys most about girls?
10. Who has caused Alan to become very upset and throw a tray at this person?
11. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
(a) He doesn't
(b) After thought
(c) After writing
(d) Another thought
12. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
(b) A rule
(c) His choice
13. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(d) Bad dreams
14. What does Alan say he thinks he is in the hospital to be given?
(b) Truth drugs
(c) A way out of jail
15. What does Jill want to see that she's never seen before?
(a) A skinflick
(b) A horror movie
(c) A fancy restaurant
(d) A dead person
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dysart want to use on Alan?
2. What does Alan ask of Equus?
3. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
4. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
5. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)