|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan offer to take out of the horse?
(a) The chains
(b) The saddle
(c) The bit
(d) The reins
2. What does Jill say will keep them warm?
(a) Their body heat
(c) The horses
(d) The sheets
3. What does Alan tell Jill to do to the doors?
(a) Close them
(b) Open them
(c) Nail them shut
(d) Lock them
4. What is the horse's name in Alan's vision?
5. Horse and rider shall be one _________, according to Alan
6. Dora accuses Dysart of what word being a dirty word in the hospital?
7. How many horses were in the stable?
8. Dysart: Why is Equus in chains? Alan: For the _____ of the world.
9. Alan [in terror]: Eyes! ......________ eyes, never closed!
10. What does Alan pick up and threaten Jill with?
(a) A rake
(b) The pick
(c) The reins
(d) A piece of wood
11. Who does Frank say he came to the theater to see?
(a) The manager
(b) A business contact
(c) A friend
12. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
(a) The Horse's Creed
(b) The Prayer of Equus
(c) The Stable Law
(d) The Straw Law
13. What does Equus say to Alan?
(a) You're mine
(b) You're nothing without me
(c) You are evil
(d) You are an evil child
14. What does Dysart say Alan will have no more of?
(b) Bad dreams
15. Dysart says he needs a way of seeing ________.
(a) The answers
(b) The blindness
(c) The truth
(d) In the dark
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Alan go with his dad? What does he say taking Jill home is?
2. What does Alan ask of Equus?
3. Who did Alan see at the theater?
4. Dysart: Sleep. Just sleep....I'm going to make you ______.
5. How often did Alan ride the horses?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)