|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dysart's first name?
2. What is Alan's answer to Dysart's previous question?
3. How many horses did Alan injure?
4. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
(a) A confession
(b) A normal life
(d) A father figure
5. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you into horses?
(b) Are you stupid?
(c) Are you married?
(d) Are you single?
6. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
7. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(b) In love
8. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
(a) Screw you
(b) Go to hell
(c) Fuck off
9. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
10. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
(b) Double Diamond
(d) Big Red
11. What is Dysart's obsession?
(a) Roman figures
(b) Scottish lore
(d) Greek history
12. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) A cheater
(b) An abuser
(c) A liar
(d) A swiz
13. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
(a) Blades for a clipping machine
(b) A transistor radio
(c) A new razor
(d) A hot plate
14. Who doesn't understand Dysart, according to him?
(c) His wife
15. What does the Horseman do for Alan?
(a) Helps him with his sandcastle
(b) Pulls him up onto the horse
(c) Talks to his parents
(d) Gives him the horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to ride horses every day?
2. What is product mentioned in the first song Alan signs for Dysart?
3. How old was Alan when the incident with the picture occurred?
4. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
5. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)