|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's answer to Dysart's previous question?
2. What is the word Frank says he's never forgotten?
3. What is Alan's last name?
4. Who stops in to see Dysart at the beginning of scene 11?
5. Who is standing at the foot of Alan's bed as he is dreaming?
6. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(d) Salmon pink
7. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(a) Watched the telly
(c) Went to bed early
(d) Cried about his mother
8. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
(a) Body paint
(b) Native American headdress
(d) Ancient Greek mask
9. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King Julian
(b) King George
(c) King Paul
(d) King John
10. Who used to ride horses every day?
(c) Alan's uncle
11. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
(a) Hug him
(c) Shake his hand
(d) Pat him on the shoulder
12. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The TV
(b) The books
(d) The Bible
13. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
(a) His bad luck
(b) His caseload
(c) His self doubts
(d) His future
14. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
(a) Double Diamond
(b) Big Red
15. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He has an accident
(b) He quits
(c) He has a dream
(d) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
Short Answer Questions
1. Hesther has an/a _________ of papers to get through before bed.
2. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
3. What does the Horseman say Alan is doing when Frank asks?
4. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
5. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)