|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Alan?
2. Who is the jurist?
3. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
4. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
5. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The TV
(b) The books
(c) The Bible
6. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King George
(b) King Julian
(c) King Paul
(d) King John
7. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
(a) The nurse
8. What does Frank call television?
9. What language is 'Equus' from?
10. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
(b) Big Red
(d) Double Diamond
11. How old was Alan when the incident with the picture occurred?
12. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 1 quid
(b) 50 quid
(c) 10 quid
(d) 20 quid
13. What does Dysart compare himself to?
(a) A stone
(b) An apple
(c) A horse
(d) A lawyer
14. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
(b) Speed up
(c) Let's go
(d) Bear me away
15. What is Dysart's obsession?
(a) Greek history
(c) Scottish lore
(d) Roman figures
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't understand Dysart, according to him?
2. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
3. What does Frank accuse Dora of doing to Alan?
4. Who was the king that never smiled again?
5. Where did Alan watch his TV?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)