|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Alan agree to work?
(a) On the weekends
(b) Only on Tuesdays
(c) Only on Sundays
(d) Every day
2. What did Alan injure the horses with?
(a) His bare hands
(b) Metal spike
(c) A knife
(d) A stone
3. How old was Alan when the incident with the picture occurred?
4. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
5. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(b) In love
6. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(b) Watched the telly
(c) Cried about his mother
(d) Went to bed early
7. What age was Alan when he saw this horse?
8. Who is the jurist?
9. What did Alan beat himself with?
(a) A pillow
(b) A wooden coat hanger
(c) A book
(d) A piece of paper
10. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
11. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
(b) Watching television
(c) Leaving his room
12. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
13. What is product mentioned in the first song Alan signs for Dysart?
(a) Big Red gum
(b) Doublemint gum
14. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Go outside
(b) Be friends
(c) Tell the truth
15. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King George
(b) King Julian
(c) King John
(d) King Paul
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
2. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
3. What does Frank want to get rid of?
4. What is Dysart's first name?
5. What is Dysart's obsession?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)