|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
2. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(a) Dora and Frank together
(c) No one
3. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
(b) A nurse
(c) The judge
4. What do the other actors in the play pretend to be when Dysart and Alan are speaking in scene 15?
(a) Jury members
(b) Store customers
5. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
6. Who is the jurist?
7. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
8. What was King Edward the First's other name?
(a) Ruler of the Men
(b) Joiner of the Lands
(c) Hammer of the Scots
(d) Hammer of the Brits
9. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(d) In love
10. What language is 'Equus' from?
11. What did Alan have hanging on his wall for years?
(b) A picture of a horse
(c) A picture of a saddle
(d) A picture of an apple
12. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
13. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The books
(b) The TV
(c) The Bible
14. What did Alan beat himself with?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A wooden coat hanger
(c) A pillow
(d) A book
15. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
(a) Alan left
(b) Alan poked out the horses' eyes
(c) Alan hit him
(d) Alan cried
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan want to do with Dysart when it comes to questions?
2. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
3. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
4. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
5. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)