|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the jurist?
2. How many horses did Alan injure?
3. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
(a) Hug him
(c) Shake his hand
(d) Pat him on the shoulder
4. What did Dalton see to be a sign that the horses were out the previous night?
(a) They were sweaty
(b) They were dirty
(c) They were gone
(d) They were tired
5. Who was the king that never smiled again?
(a) Henry the Second
(b) Henry the First
(d) George the First
6. Who does Alan say understands?
7. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
(a) A new razor
(b) A transistor radio
(c) Blades for a clipping machine
(d) A hot plate
8. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
9. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 50 quid
(b) 10 quid
(c) 1 quid
(d) 20 quid
10. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(a) Murder mysteries
(c) Sci Fi
11. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(c) No one
(d) Both of them
12. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
13. Where does Alan hear about the white horse?
(b) From the book about Prince
(c) His dreams
(d) The Book of Job
14. What does Alan want to do with Dysart when it comes to questions?
(b) Not answer
(c) Change the subject
(d) Take turns
15. What is the word Frank says he's never forgotten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
2. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
3. How old was Alan when the incident with the picture occurred?
4. Where did Alan watch his TV?
5. What does Dysart compare himself to?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)