|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(a) Dora and Frank together
(c) No one
2. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(c) In love
3. What did Dalton see to be a sign that the horses were out the previous night?
(a) They were sweaty
(b) They were dirty
(c) They were gone
(d) They were tired
4. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
5. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(d) Salmon pink
6. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King Paul
(b) King Julian
(c) King John
(d) King George
7. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
8. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He has an accident
(b) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(c) He has a dream
(d) He quits
9. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(c) Sci Fi
(d) Murder mysteries
10. Dora told Alan about when the __________ first arrived in the New World.
(b) Christian Cavalry
11. According to Dysart, he and his wife: We were _____ in our wooing, ______ in our wedding, ______ in our disappointment.
12. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) A cheater
(b) An abuser
(c) A swiz
(d) A liar
13. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
(a) A transistor radio
(b) Blades for a clipping machine
(c) A hot plate
(d) A new razor
14. Who used to ride horses every day?
(a) Alan's uncle
15. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the king that never smiled again?
2. What is Dysart's wife's name?
3. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
4. When does Alan agree to work?
5. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)