Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse?
2. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
3. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
4. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
(c) No one
5. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
6. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
7. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
(b) The judge
(c) A nurse
8. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
9. Finally, what does Alan answer to Dysart's question about where he first encountered a horse?
(a) On a beach
(b) In a dream
(c) In a forest
(d) In a book
10. What does Frank call television?
11. What language is 'Equus' from?
12. Where did Alan watch his TV?
(a) At the TV store
(b) At home
(c) At his friend's house
(d) He didn't
13. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
14. What was King Edward the First's other name?
(a) Ruler of the Men
(b) Hammer of the Brits
(c) Joiner of the Lands
(d) Hammer of the Scots
15. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan say he knows more about than Dysart?
2. Who used to ride horses every day?
3. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
4. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
5. Where does Alan live right now?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)