|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan want to do with Dysart when it comes to questions?
(a) Change the subject
(b) Not answer
(d) Take turns
2. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Go outside
(b) Be friends
(c) Tell the truth
3. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(a) Cried about his mother
(c) Watched the telly
(d) Went to bed early
4. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you married?
(b) Are you stupid?
(c) Are you into horses?
(d) Are you single?
5. Where does Alan hear about the white horse?
(a) His dreams
(b) From the book about Prince
(c) The Book of Job
6. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
(a) Blades for a clipping machine
(b) A hot plate
(c) A transistor radio
(d) A new razor
7. Who used to ride horses every day?
(d) Alan's uncle
8. What is Dysart's obsession?
(a) Scottish lore
(b) Greek history
(c) Roman figures
9. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(b) The TV
(c) The books
(d) The Bible
10. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
(c) The nurse
11. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 20 quid
(b) 10 quid
(c) 50 quid
(d) 1 quid
12. What does Alan's father do for a living?
13. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
14. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
15. Who shows up to visit Dysart at the end of scene 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Alan agree to work?
2. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
3. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
4. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
5. What does Frank call television?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)