|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Alan?
2. What was the name of the horse?
3. What does Alan want to do with Dysart when it comes to questions?
(a) Change the subject
(b) Take turns
(d) Not answer
4. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
5. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
(a) Alan cried
(b) Alan hit him
(c) Alan left
(d) Alan poked out the horses' eyes
6. What was Alan building when he saw the horse approach?
(a) A sandcastle
(b) A fort
(d) A fire
7. When does Alan agree to work?
(a) Every day
(b) Only on Tuesdays
(c) On the weekends
(d) Only on Sundays
8. What did Dora used to do for a living?
(d) School teacher
9. Who is Alan standing next to as the play opens?
10. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
(a) The mane
(b) The Horseman
(c) The saddle
(d) The reins
11. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
(b) A confession
(c) A normal life
(d) A father figure
12. Who does Alan say understands?
13. What did Alan have hanging on his wall for years?
(a) A picture of a horse
(c) A picture of an apple
(d) A picture of a saddle
14. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
(a) 12 months ago
(b) 18 months ago
(c) 2 weeks ago
(d) 1 month ago
15. Where did Alan watch his TV?
(a) He didn't
(b) At the TV store
(c) At home
(d) At his friend's house
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alan describe the rides at night?
2. Where had Alan found the original picture that used to hang above his bed?
3. Where does Alan live right now?
4. What do the other actors in the play pretend to be when Dysart and Alan are speaking in scene 15?
5. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)