|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(b) Both of them
(c) No one
2. How old is Alan?
3. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
4. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
(c) A nurse
(d) The judge
5. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
(a) Peter's betrayal
(b) The multiplication of the loaves and fishes
(c) Christ's death
(d) The walking on water
6. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
(a) A normal life
(b) A father figure
(d) A confession
7. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
(b) Strange old bird
8. Who was the king that never smiled again?
(a) Henry the First
(b) Henry the Second
(c) George the First
9. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
(a) Alan left
(b) Alan hit him
(c) Alan poked out the horses' eyes
(d) Alan cried
10. What do the other actors in the play pretend to be when Dysart and Alan are speaking in scene 15?
(a) Jury members
(d) Store customers
11. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
(a) Body paint
(b) Ancient Greek mask
(c) Native American headdress
12. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
13. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 50 quid
(b) 10 quid
(c) 1 quid
(d) 20 quid
14. What is the first thing Dalton tells Alan to learn?
15. Who is Alan standing next to as the play opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dora used to do for a living?
2. What is Dysart's profession?
3. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
4. What is Alan's answer to Dysart's previous question?
5. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)