|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
2. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The TV
(c) The Bible
(d) The books
3. Who used to ride horses every day?
(d) Alan's uncle
4. What is Dysart's profession?
(a) Stable manager
5. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
6. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King George
(b) King Julian
(c) King John
(d) King Paul
7. What was Alan building when he saw the horse approach?
(a) A fort
(b) A fire
(c) A sandcastle
8. Dora told Alan about when the __________ first arrived in the New World.
(c) Christian Cavalry
9. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
10. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(d) Salmon pink
11. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
12. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
13. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Go outside
(b) Tell the truth
(c) Be friends
14. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
15. What does Frank think the only problem in their house is?
(b) Poor communication
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
2. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
3. Where did Alan watch his TV?
4. Who is the jurist?
5. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)