|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses did Alan injure?
2. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) He doesn't answer
(b) Wearing a mask
(c) Dreaming of horses
(d) Carving up children
3. What did Alan beat himself with?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A wooden coat hanger
(c) A book
(d) A pillow
4. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(a) Murder mysteries
(c) Sci Fi
5. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
(a) Body paint
(b) Native American headdress
(c) Ancient Greek mask
6. When does Jill tell Alan to come up to meet Mr. Dalton?
7. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
(a) 18 months ago
(b) 12 months ago
(c) 2 weeks ago
(d) 1 month ago
8. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
(a) At home
(b) In prison
(c) In the hospital
(d) in the stable
9. What did Dora used to do for a living?
(a) School teacher
10. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
(b) Strange old bird
11. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
12. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King Paul
(b) King Julian
(c) King John
(d) King George
13. What did Dalton see to be a sign that the horses were out the previous night?
(a) They were tired
(b) They were gone
(c) They were sweaty
(d) They were dirty
14. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
15. What language is 'Equus' from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dysart's profession?
2. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
3. What does Alan call Dysart?
4. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
5. How old is Alan?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)