|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Be friends
(b) Go outside
(c) Tell the truth
2. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
3. What does Alan say he knows more about than Dysart?
4. What does Frank think the only problem in their house is?
(c) Poor communication
5. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) He doesn't answer
(b) Wearing a mask
(c) Carving up children
(d) Dreaming of horses
6. Who is Alan standing next to as the play opens?
7. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
(a) in the stable
(b) In the hospital
(c) At home
(d) In prison
8. What is Dysart's wife's name?
9. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(a) In love
10. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
11. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(b) The Bible
(c) The books
(d) The TV
12. What age was Alan when he saw this horse?
13. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you married?
(b) Are you single?
(c) Are you stupid?
(d) Are you into horses?
14. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(b) No one
(d) Both of them
15. What does Frank call television?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
2. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
3. How does Alan describe the rides at night?
4. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
5. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)