|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank call television?
2. What is Dysart's wife's name?
3. Who used to ride horses every day?
(b) Alan's uncle
4. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
5. Who stops in to see Dysart at the beginning of scene 11?
6. What was King Edward the First's other name?
(a) Joiner of the Lands
(b) Ruler of the Men
(c) Hammer of the Scots
(d) Hammer of the Brits
7. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(c) Both of them
(d) No one
8. What did Frank hear coming from Alan's bedroom?
9. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
10. What language is 'Equus' from?
11. Who was the king that never smiled again?
(a) Henry the First
(b) George the First
(c) Henry the Second
12. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
(a) The mane
(b) The saddle
(c) The Horseman
(d) The reins
13. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
(a) 18 months ago
(b) 12 months ago
(c) 1 month ago
(d) 2 weeks ago
14. What did Alan have hanging on his wall for years?
(a) A picture of a horse
(b) A picture of a saddle
(c) A picture of an apple
15. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
2. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
3. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
4. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
5. What was Alan building when he saw the horse approach?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)