|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alan watch his TV?
(a) At his friend's house
(b) At home
(c) He didn't
(d) At the TV store
2. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) Dreaming of horses
(b) Carving up children
(c) He doesn't answer
(d) Wearing a mask
3. What was Jill looking for when she went to the store where Alan worked?
(a) A new razor
(b) A transistor radio
(c) A hot plate
(d) Blades for a clipping machine
4. How old is Alan?
5. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
(a) He dies
(b) His mask slips
(c) He asks to be removed
(d) He runs away
6. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
(a) 50 quid
(b) 1 quid
(c) 10 quid
(d) 20 quid
7. What kinds of shows did Alan like as a child?
(b) Murder mysteries
(c) Sci Fi
8. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(b) Salmon pink
9. What did Alan injure the horses with?
(a) His bare hands
(b) Metal spike
(c) A stone
(d) A knife
10. What did Alan beat himself with?
(a) A wooden coat hanger
(b) A pillow
(c) A book
(d) A piece of paper
11. What makes the picture of the horse so interesting? What kind of angle is it?
(a) Head on
(b) From the ground
(d) From the side
12. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
(a) Shake his hand
(c) Hug him
(d) Pat him on the shoulder
13. What does Frank accuse Dora of doing to Alan?
(a) Hitting him
(b) Spoiling him
(c) Favoring him
(d) Abusing him
14. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
15. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank call television?
2. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
3. Where does Alan live right now?
4. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
5. How many horses did Alan injure?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)