|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up to visit Dysart at the end of scene 13?
2. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
(a) Alan left
(b) Alan poked out the horses' eyes
(c) Alan cried
(d) Alan hit him
3. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
(b) Double Diamond
(d) Big Red
4. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
(a) He runs away
(b) He dies
(c) His mask slips
(d) He asks to be removed
5. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(b) No one
(d) Both of them
6. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
(a) In prison
(b) in the stable
(c) In the hospital
(d) At home
7. What does the Horseman do for Alan?
(a) Gives him the horse
(b) Talks to his parents
(c) Pulls him up onto the horse
(d) Helps him with his sandcastle
8. What is Alan's answer to Dysart's previous question?
9. Who is the girl that had a nervous breakdown?
10. What does Alan hold onto in order to stay on the horse?
(a) The reins
(b) The mane
(c) The Horseman
(d) The saddle
11. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
12. What was Alan building when he saw the horse approach?
(a) A sandcastle
(c) A fort
(d) A fire
13. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
14. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you into horses?
(b) Are you single?
(c) Are you married?
(d) Are you stupid?
15. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The Bible
(b) The TV
(c) The books
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan bet all cowboys are?
2. What did Dora used to do for a living?
3. Who is the jurist?
4. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
5. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)