|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
(a) He doesn't answer
(b) Wearing a mask
(c) Carving up children
(d) Dreaming of horses
2. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(a) Dora and Frank together
(b) No one
3. Who used to read Alan horse stories?
4. What makes the picture of the horse so interesting? What kind of angle is it?
(a) From the side
(c) Head on
(d) From the ground
5. What is Alan's last name?
6. How many horses did Alan injure?
7. Who is suffering from frequent nightmares?
8. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
(a) Peter's betrayal
(b) The multiplication of the loaves and fishes
(c) Christ's death
(d) The walking on water
9. What does Dysart offer they do?
(b) Tell the truth
(c) Go outside
(d) Be friends
10. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
(a) Fuck off
(b) Go to hell
(d) Screw you
11. What color is Dysart's fireplace?
(d) Salmon pink
12. Where did Alan watch his TV?
(a) At his friend's house
(b) He didn't
(c) At home
(d) At the TV store
13. What does Alan need to say in order to make the horse go faster?
(a) Speed up
(b) Bear me away
(c) Let's go
14. Who does Alan say understands?
15. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He has an accident
(b) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(c) He quits
(d) He has a dream
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank accuse Dora of doing to Alan?
2. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
3. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
4. What is the first thing Dalton tells Alan to learn?
5. What did Alan have hanging on his wall for years?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)