Short Essay Questions Key
1. Describe the opening scene of the play.
2. What happens after Alan leads the horse offstage?
3. What does Dysart admit that be feels?
4. Who does Dysart blame for some of his current self doubts?
5. What has Alan done that has caused him to be a part of the mental hospital?
6. What did Alan do when the court asked him for an explanation for his actions?
7. Describe the dream the Dysart has at the beginning of Scene 5.
8. What does Hesther make of the dream that Dysart shares with her?
9. What happens frequently when Alan is having his nightmares?
10. What is the one word answer that Alan gives Dysart and what was the question?
11. What does Frank think about TV?
12. What is the reasoning for Alan's choice of King John as his favorite king of England?
13. How did Dora encourage the love of horses in Alan?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)