1. Who is Alan standing next to as the play opens?
2. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
3. What does Dysart compare himself to?
4. Who is the jurist?
5. What is Dysart's profession?
6. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
7. What is Alan's last name?
8. How many horses did Alan injure?
9. What did Alan injure the horses with?
10. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
11. What does Dysart try to do when he first meets Alan?
This section contains 2,916 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)