|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first line of the scene, Jill says: It's called the ____________.
(a) Toyko Shuffle
(b) Stable Horse
(c) China Pantry
(d) Quiet Room
2. What does Dysart read in the beginning of scene 26?
(a) His appointment notes
(b) A note from Alan
(c) A book
(d) The Bible
3. What does Frank call television?
4. What cause Alan to ask the Horseman if it hurts the horse?
(a) The chain
(b) The bridle
(c) The reins
(d) The bit
5. What language is 'Equus' from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dysart get paid an hour to see Alan?
2. What did Equus do in response to Alan's actions?
3. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
4. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
5. Dora: I only know he was my little Alan, and then the ______ came.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)