|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 28, 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hesther has an/a _________ of papers to get through before bed.
(d) Box full
2. When did Frank witness the event he talks to Dysart about?
(a) 2 weeks ago
(b) 18 months ago
(c) 12 months ago
(d) 1 month ago
3. What language is 'Equus' from?
4. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
(a) He dies
(b) He asks to be removed
(c) He runs away
(d) His mask slips
5. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
(c) Strange old bird
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
2. Dysart says that everything he does is a trick or a ______.
3. What did Alan injure the horses with?
4. Who stops in to see Dysart at the beginning of scene 11?
5. What is the idea that says - Ride or Fall?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)