|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He quits
(b) He has an accident
(c) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(d) He has a dream
2. What happened when Alan's dad took away the picture in #74?
(a) Alan hit him
(b) Alan cried
(c) Alan poked out the horses' eyes
(d) Alan left
3. Why is Dysart removed from his position in the dream?
(a) He asks to be removed
(b) His mask slips
(c) He dies
(d) He runs away
4. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
5. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
(b) Leaving his room
(c) Watching television
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alan describe the rides at night?
2. What is Dysart's profession?
3. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
4. Where does Dalton think Alan should be?
5. What is Alan's last name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)