|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word being shouted in the nightmares from #24?
2. What is Alan's last name?
3. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
(a) Fuck off
(b) Go to hell
(c) Screw you
4. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
5. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
(a) King Paul
(b) King George
(c) King John
(d) King Julian
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Dysart about his dream?
2. What does Alan's father do for a living?
3. What is Dysart's profession?
4. Who brings Alan to see Dysart?
5. What does Alan say he knows more about than Dysart?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)