|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
2. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(b) The Bible
(c) The books
(d) The TV
3. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
(a) Leaving his room
(d) Watching television
4. How many horses did Alan injure?
5. What is Dysart wearing in his dream?
(a) Native American headdress
(c) Body paint
(d) Ancient Greek mask
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Dysart going over to Alan's family's house?
2. What are the first words Alan says without singing in the play?
3. Who are the victims in the ritual killings in the dream?
4. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
5. What is Alan's answer to Dysart's previous question?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)