|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank want to get rid of?
(a) The Bible
(b) The TV
(c) The books
2. What happens to Dysart the night after seeing Alan?
(a) He quits
(b) He has an accident
(c) He runs into Alan's parents on the street
(d) He has a dream
3. What does Alan's father do for a living?
4. Who does Dysart say said "Religion is the opium of the people"?
5. What did Alan injure the horses with?
(a) Metal spike
(b) A stone
(c) His bare hands
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word being shouted in the nightmares from #24?
2. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
3. How old is Alan?
4. What does Dysart blame Hesther for?
5. What did Alan do when he was questioned in court?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)