|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Dora when she breaks down?
(c) No one
2. What did this rider in #43 call the daily ride?
(b) A daily ride
(d) A time to relax
3. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(b) Dora and Frank together
(d) No one
4. Who talks about Alan as he is standing in the beginning of the play?
5. What does Alan ask of Dysart?
(a) Are you into horses?
(b) Are you married?
(c) Are you single?
(d) Are you stupid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses did Alan injure?
2. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
3. What language is 'Equus' from?
4. Dysart asks Alan what parent forbids him from ____________.
5. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)