|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
(a) Peter's betrayal
(b) The walking on water
(c) Christ's death
(d) The multiplication of the loaves and fishes
2. What's the name of the shop where Alan used to work?
3. Who used to ride horses every day?
(a) Alan's uncle
4. What does Alan call Dysart?
(a) An abuser
(b) A cheater
(c) A swiz
(d) A liar
5. What does Dysart offer they do?
(a) Be friends
(b) Go outside
(d) Tell the truth
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is the good smile in a child's eyes - all right.
2. Who does Alan name as his favorite king of England?
3. What does Hesther think Dysart is trying to provide for Alan?
4. What is Dysart's answer to Alan's question about his dream?
5. What does Alan begin to sing about in response to Dysart's question about Eck?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)