|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dysart describe Frank as?
(b) Strange old bird
2. Frank's response to Alan's ride is: "What do you _________ you're doing?"
3. What was King Edward the First's other name?
(a) Joiner of the Lands
(b) Ruler of the Men
(c) Hammer of the Scots
(d) Hammer of the Brits
4. What biblical event is Alan fascinated with?
(a) The walking on water
(b) Peter's betrayal
(c) The multiplication of the loaves and fishes
(d) Christ's death
5. Finally, what does Alan answer to Dysart's question about where he first encountered a horse?
(a) In a dream
(b) On a beach
(c) In a book
(d) In a forest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
2. What was Alan building when he saw the horse approach?
3. What does Alan call Dysart?
4. What is Dysart's obsession?
5. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)