|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is 'Equus' from?
2. Who is out when Dysart arrives at Alan's family home?
(c) Both of them
(d) No one
3. What is Dysart's wife's profession?
4. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(a) His house
(b) Watch TV
(d) Read a book
5. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
(a) Watched the telly
(b) Cried about his mother
(c) Went to bed early
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
2. When does Alan agree to work?
3. What does Alan say the meaning of Post Scriptum is?
4. Who used to ride horses every day?
5. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)