|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jill describe as gentle as a baby?
2. What is the first thing Dalton tells Alan to learn?
3. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
(a) Watch TV
(c) Read a book
(d) His house
4. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
5. Dysart: It's instant. Like ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last bad nightmare of Alan's, according to scene 26?
2. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
3. When the horse and the rider were one being, what were they compared to?
4. Dysart says that everything he does is a trick or a ______.
5. What is Dysart's first name?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)