|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talked to Alan about the biological details of the answer to #48?
(b) Dora and Frank together
(c) No one
2. What does Frank accuse Dora of doing to Alan?
(a) Abusing him
(b) Spoiling him
(c) Favoring him
(d) Hitting him
3. Does Alan want to leave the hospital?
(d) He doesn't say
4. Sex should only happen, according to Dora, when two people are ______.
(c) In love
5. Who is the horse that used to be a main figure in the stories Alan would love to hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dysart call Hesther at the end of scene 18?
2. Dysart says that having a session is better than going to _________.
3. When does Alan agree to work?
4. What subject does Dysart ask Dora and Frank about in regards to what they talked to Alan about?
5. What did Alan do the night before, according to the opening of scene 15?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)