Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4 Abstract
* Alan and Dysart are introduced.
* Alan is standing with Nugget.
* Dysary is questioning the role of Nugget.
* Dysart comments on how he blames Heather for the self doubts he has.
* Hesther and Dysart talk.
* Hesther explains that Alan has blinded 6 horses.
* Dysart attempts to get Alan to answer some basic questions for...
This section contains 1,298 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)