|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 151-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is headology?
(a) The worship of heads.
(b) Wearing scarves around the head.
(c) When people see the hat and cloak, they assume her magic will work.
(d) The study of heads.
2. Who finds the key in the privy, enabling the blacksmith's three children to enter the house and go to Granny who is in bed with the window open?
3. When Granny locks her cottage and takes Esk with her, what is the name of the nearby metropolis that they visit?
(b) Ankh Morph.
(d) Ohulan Cutash.
4. What does Simon have that makes Esk uncomfortable?
(a) A book.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A pen.
(d) A quill.
5. What did Simon call up that the staff saved Esk from?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Granny oppose using books for?
2. Where does the bearded man tell Esk that they are traveling through?
3. When Granny Weatherwax appears to have died in her bed, what do the Smith boys do?
4. Which two of the following are one and the same?
5. Who are the brothers that fetch Esk at her tree and take her to the witch's house in the first section of the book?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)