|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 120-151.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What view does Granny enjoy seeing when she explores high peaks?
(a) Smith's farm.
(b) Rim Ocean.
(c) Village of Ankh-Morph.
2. While wizards' minds give shape to thoughts, what do witches work with?
(a) What exists in the world.
(c) The past.
3. When Esk leaves the Skiller residence and wanders down to the docks, what does she board?
(a) A barge.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) A battleship.
(d) A steamboat.
4. What are the nasty creatures that threaten to kill Gander's traveling caravan?
5. Since the blacksmith's sons do not see any footprints outside the witch's house, what are they convinced that the witch can do?
(a) Move her house.
(b) Erase footprints.
(c) Change into animals.
(d) Move through time.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Esk enters the vehicle, what does she find Simon doing?
2. When Granny asks Esk to fetch her witchcraft, what does she say Esk must know, without which there is no point to teaching her witchcraft?
3. Who is the Vice-Chancellor of the University?
4. What does Master Treatle expound on that is used by wizards to give people whatever they want?
5. Since her first Borrowing experience, what kind of dream has Esk gotten used to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)