|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 65-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Esk is in the body of the animal, what does she dream about?
(a) Big creatures and stars.
(b) Living forever.
(c) Falling out of the sky.
2. When Granny asks Esk to fetch her witchcraft, what does she say Esk must know, without which there is no point to teaching her witchcraft?
(a) The secret of witchcraft that it contains.
(b) How to cook a toad.
(c) How to cure a wart.
(d) The way to make a spell.
3. What do the woods surrounding Granny Weatherwax's house contain?
(c) Wild cats.
4. What does Granny Weatherwax think should be burned because female wizards are not right?
(a) A staff.
(b) A hat.
(d) A pot.
5. When the fortune-teller reads Esk's palm, what does the fortune-teller see that Esk will have?
(c) Strange journeys and exploration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Skiller laughs when Esk asks to drink what?
2. What does Granny want to buy in the city?
3. After Granny subdues Esk and brings her back home, what does she find and use the raw power of the staff to unravel?
4. Granny advises Esk not to upset the owner of the mind that she borrows by trying to control it but instead to do what?
5. When Granny talks about men to Esk, what does she tell Esk that men are all about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)