|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 65-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Granny recovers Esk and takes her home, whom/what does she turn to for advice?
(a) A magic apple tree.
(c) An owl.
(d) The staff.
2. Unfortunately, when Esk finally falls asleep on the boat by the dock, what does it do?
(d) Move down river.
3. Esk finds out that most wizards are old, powerful, rare, bearded men. What does she find out about witches?
(a) They are old, suspicious, homely, sometimes bearded, and all women.
(b) They are both men and women.
(c) They are young, beautiful, and vibrant.
(d) They are young, sweet, and demure.
4. When Esk is frustrated with the Skillers, what does she realize about how magic works for her?
(a) It only works when she is not thinking about it.
(b) It only works when she is not angry.
(c) It only works when she is not afraid.
(d) It only works when she is not anxious.
5. What is the name of the bearded man who reveals Esk's presence on the vessel?
(a) Ankh Morpork.
(c) Disc Man.
(d) Amschat B'hal Zoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Zoon family reach when Esk accompanies a Zoon family member to shore?
2. After Gulta becomes an animal, who agrees with Esk that her brother is more fitting as an animal?
3. Whom does Granny tell that Esk needs to learn proper magic?
4. Where does Granny find Esk when she goes flying in search of Esk who is lost in the body of the animal?
5. In the late spring, Granny takes Esk on long walks that last all day. What do they do on these trips?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)