|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 65-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the key in the privy, enabling the blacksmith's three children to enter the house and go to Granny who is in bed with the window open?
2. In the first section of the book, what is the primary theme that the author Terry Pratchett discusses?
(a) Is magic possible?
(b) Are animals magical?
(c) Can a female be a wizard?
(d) Is death preventable?
3. What is the normal apprenticeship ritual that Granny no longer feels comfortable teaching Esk after her journey in the animal's body?
(a) Brotherhood of the Wise and Enlightened.
(b) Dance around the fire.
(c) Flying enactments.
(d) Mind control games.
4. What is the name of the wizard who comes to ask about the blacksmith's eighth son?
(b) Granny Weatherwax.
(c) Drum Billet.
5. When Esk parts company with the Zoon family, what does she leave with?
(a) A basket.
(b) Three silver coins and a necklace.
(c) A pendant.
(d) Some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny want to buy in the city?
2. When Esk wakes up on the boat, what does she hear?
3. When Granny is able to restore Esk to her body, whom does she free that now holds a grudge?
4. When Granny recovers Esk and takes her home, whom/what does she turn to for advice?
5. What is headology?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)