|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 65-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny want to buy in the city?
2. When Esk leaves in the body of the animal, what does Granny carry back to her house to wait?
(a) Esk's inert body.
3. When Esk asks why Granny does not use magic to light a fire, what does Granny say in response?
(a) One must know when to use magic or not.
(b) Magic cannot make a fire.
(c) It is much easier to use a match.
(d) Fires fight magic.
4. Whom does Granny write a letter to at the Unseen University?
(a) Head Wizard.
(d) Mrs. Winthrop.
5. What can the eighth son of an eighth son become?
(a) A duke.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Granny subdues Esk and brings her back home, what does she find and use the raw power of the staff to unravel?
2. When Granny cannot find Esk, what does Hilta bring Granny so that she can search for Esk?
3. What do the woods surrounding Granny Weatherwax's house contain?
4. Where does the fortune-teller tell Esk and Granny that the University is?
5. When Granny tells the Smith family about Esk going to the Unseen University, what does Esk do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)