|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 33-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unresponsive until Granny says "please" and then waits for her to climb on board?
(a) The staff.
(b) The carpet.
(c) A lone wolf.
(d) The eagle.
2. What does Granny Weatherwax think should be burned because female wizards are not right?
(a) A staff.
(c) A pot.
(d) A hat.
3. What is headology?
(a) When people see the hat and cloak, they assume her magic will work.
(b) The worship of heads.
(c) Wearing scarves around the head.
(d) The study of heads.
4. Who tells Granny that she must take Esk to University and denies that women cannot be wizards?
(a) The apple tree.
(b) The sorcerer.
(c) The dead wolf.
(d) The blacksmith.
5. When Esk leaves in the body of the animal, what does Granny carry back to her house to wait?
(b) Esk's inert body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the normal apprenticeship ritual that Granny no longer feels comfortable teaching Esk after her journey in the animal's body?
2. What is Granny adamant about concerning male and female magic?
3. Whom does Granny tell that Esk needs to learn proper magic?
4. Whom does Granny write a letter to at the Unseen University?
5. When Granny tells the Smith family about Esk going to the Unseen University, what does Esk do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)