|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 151-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the key in the privy, enabling the blacksmith's three children to enter the house and go to Granny who is in bed with the window open?
2. When Esk sees old wizards strolling, young wizards scuttling with books, and notices the air tastes of tin, what does she feel?
(d) Magic's harnessed power.
3. Unfortunately, when Esk finally falls asleep on the boat by the dock, what does it do?
(d) Move down river.
4. What does Granny tell Esk that Simon is doing that is unprecedented in a wizard?
5. What does Esk learn to make with Granny in the spring, taking a practical course instead of learning magic?
(a) Ointments, infusions, and potions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what appears often in Esk's dreams?
2. When Gulta kicks the staff, what does he turn into, causing everyone to come rushing, hearing him scream.
3. Whom does Granny tell that Esk needs to learn proper magic?
4. Where does Granny find Esk when she goes flying in search of Esk who is lost in the body of the animal?
5. When Esk sits with the wizard's apprentice, what does she learn is the reason that the wizard chose him to be his apprentice?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)