|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 33-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the blacksmith's sons do not see any footprints outside the witch's house, what are they convinced that the witch can do?
(a) Erase footprints.
(b) Move her house.
(c) Move through time.
(d) Change into animals.
2. What kinds of books does Granny like?
(a) Glossy hardcover books that you rest your coffee on.
(b) Thin books to read in out houses.
(c) Paperback books you can throw away.
(d) Books with pictures.
3. What is unresponsive until Granny says "please" and then waits for her to climb on board?
(a) The eagle.
(b) The carpet.
(c) The staff.
(d) A lone wolf.
4. Who finds the key in the privy, enabling the blacksmith's three children to enter the house and go to Granny who is in bed with the window open?
5. How old is the eighth child of the blacksmith when Mrs. Smith worries about Granny in the winter and wants the children to check on the old witch?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Granny and Smith bury the wizard in the family orchard, what grows in his place?
2. Whom does Granny write a letter to at the Unseen University?
3. When Esk leaves in the body of the animal, what does Granny carry back to her house to wait?
4. What does Granny enter to get all the drones searching for Esk?
5. When Granny Weatherwax appears to have died in her bed, what do the Smith boys do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)