|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 151-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Esk quotes Granny on warlocks and wizards, what is she pleasantly surprised to learn?
(a) Hilta fights back.
(b) Simon does not laugh.
(c) The dwarves look suspicious.
(d) Treatle has great respect for witches.
2. When Granny encounters hunters, what do they turn out to be?
3. When Esk sits with the wizard's apprentice, what does she learn is the reason that the wizard chose him to be his apprentice?
(a) His gender.
(b) His height.
(c) His stutter.
(d) His grasp of magic theory.
4. What is the normal apprenticeship ritual that Granny no longer feels comfortable teaching Esk after her journey in the animal's body?
(a) Flying enactments.
(b) Dance around the fire.
(c) Mind control games.
(d) Brotherhood of the Wise and Enlightened.
5. When Esk leaves in the body of the animal, what does Granny carry back to her house to wait?
(b) Esk's inert body.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Granny talks about men to Esk, what does she tell Esk that men are all about?
2. What did Simon call up that the staff saved Esk from?
3. What is slow and erratic and on which Granny experiences trouble when she tries to fly?
4. What idea does Esk propose that the wizard's apprentice finds funny and curious?
5. What does Esk realize that the bodies of the creatures attacking her are held together by?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)