|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Equal Rites, pgs. 151-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Esk tries to move the staff, reality rebounds like a sloshing pond. In what does reality cause more changes and tiny whirlpools?
(a) The fabric of existence.
(b) A wizard panel.
(c) The time portal.
(d) A river.
2. When Esk asks Adab to take her with them and he refuses, what does she ask him to do?
(a) Let her work for him.
(b) Take her money.
(c) Accept her gift.
(d) Point out the proper road.
3. When Esk is flying, what ability does she start to lose?
(a) To know how to fly.
(b) To be a human.
(c) To speak.
(d) To hold onto memories.
4. When Adab Gander agrees to take the wizard's apprentice, what is the name of the gangling, pale boy who stutters and reads constantly?
5. Granny advises Esk not to upset the owner of the mind that she borrows by trying to control it but instead to do what?
(a) Avoid it.
(b) Listen to it.
(c) Suggest things that are natural to it.
(d) Subdue it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Granny find Esk when she goes flying in search of Esk who is lost in the body of the animal?
2. What did Simon call up that the staff saved Esk from?
3. When Esk examines entire worlds, what are they encased in?
4. What does Granny enter to get all the drones searching for Esk?
5. After Granny subdues Esk and brings her back home, what does she find and use the raw power of the staff to unravel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)