|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which four gods argue over Gilgamesh and Enkidu?
(a) Shamash, Anu, Eamon, Ninsun
(b) Ea, Anu, Enlil and Shamash
(c) Ea, Shamash, Enlil, Ninsun
(d) Ishtar, Anu, Anil, Shamash
2. Who guards the mountain?
(a) The scorpion people
(b) A pack of werewolves
(c) Another demon like Humbaba
(d) A three headed dog
3. On what side did Gilgamesh give Enkidu a seat?
(a) The left
(b) Behind him
(c) In front of him
(d) The right
4. What does Gilgamesh do with the horns of the bull of heaven?
(a) Sacrifices them to Shamash
(b) Hangs them above the door to his palace
(c) Hangs them in the temple
(d) Hangs them in his throne room
5. What is the name of the barmaid who dwells by the sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many double hours does Gilgamesh travel before finding light?
2. Who does Siduri think Gilgamesh is when she sees him?
3. What does the mountain watch over?
4. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
5. Who does Siduri say is the only person able to cross the sea to Utnapishtim?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)