|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god does not want either man to die?
2. Enkidu curses three people/things as he lies dying. Who are they?
(a) The gate, the trapper, the courtesan
(b) Shamash, Ninsun, Ishtar
(c) The shepherds, Humbaba, the courtesan
(d) Gilgamesh, Ishtar, Ninsun
3. What does Enkidu throw at Ishtar?
(a) The bull's right thigh
(b) The bull's heart
(c) A spear
(d) The bull's horns
4. What does Gilgamesh see when he steps into the light?
(a) The top of the mountain
(b) A beautiful garden
(c) The underworld
5. What is made for Siduri?
(a) A golden statue
(b) A golden garment
(c) A golden crown
(d) A golden mashing vat
Short Answer Questions
1. Including animals, how many lovers does Gilgamesh say that Ishtar has had?
2. On what side did Gilgamesh give Enkidu a seat?
3. How far down does the mountain reach?
4. Gilgamesh calls Enkidu his friend and what?
5. Who did Gilgamesh get to kiss Enkidu's feet?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)