|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Gilgamesh live after Enkidu's burial?
(a) He will live in the temple.
(b) He will stay with the shepherds.
(c) He will live in the cedar forest.
(d) He will roam the desert.
2. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(b) Many offspring
(c) Horns of gold
3. What happens when Enkidu enters the underworld?
(a) He is placed in chains.
(b) He is told to return to Uruk.
(c) He is sent to heaven.
(d) He is taken away.
4. When Enkidu curses the trapper, he wishes that his game will do what?
(a) Turn against him
(b) Eat his family
(c) Kill him
(d) Escape him
5. What does Ishtar turn the gardener into?
(a) A thorn brush
(b) A tree
(c) A rose bush
(d) A mole
Short Answer Questions
1. How far down does the mountain reach?
2. Why does Gilgamesh tell the scorpion man he has come to Mashu?
3. What happens to Enkidu after the gods fight?
4. Where does Enkidu go in his dream?
5. When does Gilgamesh begin mourning for Enkidu?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)