|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two kings Enkidu identifies in the underworld?
(a) Sumuqan and Thorazi
(b) Etana and Sumuqan
(c) Etana and Enlil
(d) Ninsun and Sumuqan
2. How does Gilgamesh check to see if Enkidu is still alive?
(a) Feels for breath
(b) Touches his heart
(c) Looks in his eyes
(d) Checks his temperature
3. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(b) Horns of gold
(c) Many offspring
4. How far down does the mountain reach?
(a) The top of the temple in Uruk
(b) The bottom of the sea
(c) The otherside of the world
(d) Into the Underworld
5. Gilgamesh refers to Enkidu as his friend and what?
(b) Younger brother
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pits did Ishtar dig for the lion?
2. What does Gilgamesh do with the horns of the bull of heaven?
3. To whom does Gilgamesh tell Enkidu's dream?
4. Where does Enkidu go in his dream?
5. Who guards the mountain?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)