Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which four gods argue over Gilgamesh and Enkidu?
(a) Ea, Anu, Enlil and Shamash
(b) Shamash, Anu, Eamon, Ninsun
(c) Ea, Shamash, Enlil, Ninsun
(d) Ishtar, Anu, Anil, Shamash
2. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(a) Horns of gold
(c) Many offspring
3. What is Enkidu transformed into in order to journey to the underworld?
(a) A bird
(b) A bear
(c) A dog
(d) A wolf
4. How many pits did Ishtar dig for the lion?
(c) Seven and yet seven
5. Ishtar asks her father to give her ______________.
(a) The key to the underworld
(b) An army
(c) The bull of heaven
(d) Humbaba's soul
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu throw at Ishtar?
2. Who dreams the night of the heroes feast?
3. Who does Siduri say is the only person able to cross the sea to Utnapishtim?
4. Who arises to rob Gilgamesh in Line 7 of Column 2?
5. What does Urshanabi say will happen if the waters touch a man?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)