|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Gilgamesh dress after Enkidu's burial?
(a) In Enkidu's old clothes
(b) In new garments
(c) He will grow long hair and wear a lion skin
(d) In leaves and twigs
2. What presumably is written on the scribes tablet in the underworld?
(a) Enkidu's name
(b) Utnapishtim's name
(c) Gilgamesh's name
(d) Shamash's name
3. What does the mountain watch over?
(a) The tides of the sea
(b) The rising and setting of the sun
(c) The people of Uruk
(d) The rising and setting of the moon
4. Who is Sin?
(a) The moon god
(b) The god of the sea
(c) The sun goddess
(d) The god of the river
5. Shamash does not understand Enkidu's curse against who/what?
(a) The gate
(b) The trapper
(c) The courtesan
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu do after killing the bull of heaven?
2. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
3. What does Gilgamesh do when he arrives on Utnapishtim's shore?
4. Who does Siduri think Gilgamesh is when she sees him?
5. When does Gilgamesh begin mourning for Enkidu?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)