|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the chariot made of that Ishtar promises Gilgamesh?
(a) Copper and Lapis
(b) Iron Ore and Silver
(c) Lapis Lazuli and gold
(d) Silver and Gold
2. Gilgamesh raises his voice like what animal crying for her young?
(a) A lioness
(b) A wolf
(c) A bird
(d) A bear
3. Gilgamesh refers to Enkidu as his friend and what?
(a) Younger brother
4. How does Gilgamesh check to see if Enkidu is still alive?
(a) Feels for breath
(b) Looks in his eyes
(c) Checks his temperature
(d) Touches his heart
5. What does the bull of heaven do on his third snort?
(a) Attack Enkidu
(b) Attack Gilgamesh
(c) Kill Ishtar
(d) Kill five hundred men
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Urshanabi?
2. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
3. What is the name of the gardener with whom Ishtar falls in love?
4. How does Gilgamesh finally know that Enkidu is dead?
5. How far down does the mountain reach?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)