|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which four gods argue over Gilgamesh and Enkidu?
(a) Ea, Anu, Enlil and Shamash
(b) Ishtar, Anu, Anil, Shamash
(c) Ea, Shamash, Enlil, Ninsun
(d) Shamash, Anu, Eamon, Ninsun
2. Who is Utnapishtim?
(a) The god of the underworld
(b) The god of the moon
(c) The goddess of the sea
(d) The Babylonian Noah
3. What did Ishtar turn the shepherd into?
(b) A sheep
(c) A Wolf
(d) A tree
4. Who is Urshanabi?
(a) A demon Gilgamesh must kill
(b) Utnapishtim's ferryman
(c) Shamash's ferryman
(d) The goddess of the sea
5. Gilgamesh is now afraid of what?
(a) The forest
(c) Wild animals
(d) The desert
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god does not want either man to die?
2. What does Gilgamesh do when he arrives on Utnapishtim's shore?
3. Where is Gilgamesh speedily going?
4. Gilgamesh refers to Enkidu as his friend and what?
5. What is the name of the barmaid who dwells by the sea?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)