|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
(c) One hundred and twenty
2. What other name does Enkidu call the courtesan?
(c) A prostitute
(d) A queen
3. How does Gilgamesh check to see if Enkidu is still alive?
(a) Checks his temperature
(b) Feels for breath
(c) Touches his heart
(d) Looks in his eyes
4. Who notices Gilgamesh's beauty after he has cleaned himself?
5. What type of demons will pull Gilgamesh's chariot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is made for Siduri?
2. How many double hours does Gilgamesh travel before finding light?
3. Gilgamesh is now afraid of what?
4. On what side did Gilgamesh give Enkidu a seat?
5. What is the chariot made of that Ishtar promises Gilgamesh?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)