|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What presumably is written on the scribes tablet in the underworld?
(a) Gilgamesh's name
(b) Enkidu's name
(c) Utnapishtim's name
(d) Shamash's name
2. What word does Gilgamesh use to refer to Enkidu's death in line 13 of Column 2?
3. How many pits did Ishtar dig for the lion?
(b) Seven and yet seven
4. Gilgamesh is afraid he will die in what?
(a) A feast
(b) Old age
5. To whom does Gilgamesh address his lamentions?
(d) The elders
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Urshanabi say will happen if the waters touch a man?
2. Where is Gilgamesh speedily going?
3. What does Gilgamesh do with the horns of the bull of heaven?
4. Who does Siduri think Gilgamesh is when she sees him?
5. On what side did Gilgamesh give Enkidu a seat?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)