|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ishtar turn the shepherd into?
(a) A sheep
(b) A tree
(d) A Wolf
2. Gilgamesh is now afraid of what?
(a) Wild animals
(b) The desert
(c) The forest
3. Who is Urshanabi?
(a) Utnapishtim's ferryman
(b) A demon Gilgamesh must kill
(c) The goddess of the sea
(d) Shamash's ferryman
4. How many double hours does Gilgamesh travel before finding light?
5. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(a) Many offspring
(b) Horns of gold
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu do after talking with Shamash?
2. Irkalla is the queen of what?
3. What does the mountain watch over?
4. What happens when Enkidu enters the underworld?
5. Who did Gilgamesh get to kiss Enkidu's feet?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)