|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilgamesh say his appearance is so ragged?
(a) Because he has traveled far
(b) Because he is mourning Enkidu
(c) Because he lost his old clothes
(d) Because he has no way to clean himself
2. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(a) Many offspring
(d) Horns of gold
3. Which god does not want either man to die?
4. What does the mountain watch over?
(a) The people of Uruk
(b) The rising and setting of the moon
(c) The tides of the sea
(d) The rising and setting of the sun
5. Gilgamesh raises his voice like what animal crying for her young?
(a) A bird
(b) A wolf
(c) A bear
(d) A lioness
Short Answer Questions
1. What is made for Siduri?
2. What do Gilgamesh and Enkidu do after killing the bull of heaven?
3. What are the names of the two kings Enkidu identifies in the underworld?
4. To what does Gilgamesh compare Enkidu?
5. Which four gods argue over Gilgamesh and Enkidu?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)