|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices Gilgamesh's beauty after he has cleaned himself?
2. Who dreams the night of the heroes feast?
(c) The shepherds
3. Who did Gilgamesh get to kiss Enkidu's feet?
(a) The gods
(c) The princes of the earth
4. How far down does the mountain reach?
(a) The top of the temple in Uruk
(b) The bottom of the sea
(c) The otherside of the world
(d) Into the Underworld
5. What does Ishtar say Gilgamesh's goats shall bear?
(b) Horns of gold
(d) Many offspring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu throw at Ishtar?
2. How many double hours does Gilgamesh travel before finding light?
3. What other name does Enkidu call the courtesan?
4. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
5. In what river do the two men wash their hands?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)