|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gilgamesh spurns Ishtar, from whom does the goddess ask for help?
(d) Her parents, Anu and Antum
2. Who dreams the night of the heroes feast?
(b) The shepherds
3. When Enkidu curses the trapper, he wishes that his game will do what?
(a) Escape him
(b) Kill him
(c) Turn against him
(d) Eat his family
4. What type of demons will pull Gilgamesh's chariot?
5. How does Gilgamesh check to see if Enkidu is still alive?
(a) Touches his heart
(b) Looks in his eyes
(c) Checks his temperature
(d) Feels for breath
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Gilgamesh tell Enkidu's dream?
2. Where is Gilgamesh speedily going?
3. What other name does Enkidu call the courtesan?
4. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
5. What word does Gilgamesh use to refer to Enkidu's death in line 13 of Column 2?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)