|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gilgamesh check to see if Enkidu is still alive?
(a) Feels for breath
(b) Looks in his eyes
(c) Checks his temperature
(d) Touches his heart
2. What is the name of the gardener with whom Ishtar falls in love?
3. Who notices Gilgamesh's beauty after he has cleaned himself?
4. Gilgamesh calls Enkidu his friend and what?
(b) Younger brother
(c) First Mate
5. What did Gilgamesh think would bring Enkidu back to life?
(a) The great statue
(b) A journey to Utnapishtim
(c) A sacrifice to the gods
(d) His lamenting
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Enkidu chase on the steppe?
2. Why does Gilgamesh tell the scorpion man he has come to Mashu?
3. How will Gilgamesh dress after Enkidu's burial?
4. How does Gilgamesh finally know that Enkidu is dead?
5. Ishtar asks her father to give her ______________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)