|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what river do the two men wash their hands?
2. When Enkidu curses the trapper, he wishes that his game will do what?
(a) Kill him
(b) Escape him
(c) Turn against him
(d) Eat his family
3. How far down does the mountain reach?
(a) The otherside of the world
(b) Into the Underworld
(c) The top of the temple in Uruk
(d) The bottom of the sea
4. Who arises to rob Gilgamesh in Line 7 of Column 2?
(a) An evil foe
(b) The people of Uruk
5. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
(d) One hundred and twenty
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Gilgamesh tell Enkidu's dream?
2. Who did Gilgamesh get to kiss Enkidu's feet?
3. What does Gilgamesh do with his hair and clothes?
4. What happens to Enkidu after the gods fight?
5. Gilgamesh refers to Enkidu as his friend and what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)