|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far down does the mountain reach?
(a) The top of the temple in Uruk
(b) Into the Underworld
(c) The bottom of the sea
(d) The otherside of the world
2. In what river do the two men wash their hands?
3. What is the name of the barmaid who dwells by the sea?
4. What is the name of the mountain to where Gilgamesh travels?
5. What word does Gilgamesh use to refer to Enkidu's death in line 13 of Column 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Enkidu after the gods fight?
2. Who is Urshanabi?
3. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
4. When Gilgamesh spurns Ishtar, from whom does the goddess ask for help?
5. Who arises to rob Gilgamesh in Line 7 of Column 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)