Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the city Gilgamesh builds?
2. The tale of Gilgamesh is carved on what type of stone?
3. To whom do the people of Uruk pray?
4. This person is created to keep Gilgamesh occupied.
5. What will supposedly make Enkidu lose his power?
Being seduced by a woman
6. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
7. What falls to the earth in Gilgamesh's dream?
8. In Gilgamesh's second dream what does he see?
9. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
That a companion is coming to help Gilgamesh
This section contains 3,889 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)