Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Tablet 1
1. What is the name of the city Gilgamesh builds?
2. The tale of Gilgamesh is carved on what type of stone?
3. To whom do the people of Uruk pray?
4. This person is created to keep Gilgamesh occupied.
5. What will supposedly make Enkidu lose his power?
6. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
7. What falls to the earth in Gilgamesh's dream?
8. In Gilgamesh's second dream what does he see?
9. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
10. What does Enkidu have knowledge of after being with the woman?
11. What do the people of Uruk do with the axe in Gilgamesh's dream?
This section contains 1,760 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)