|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two kings Enkidu identifies in the underworld?
(a) Ninsun and Sumuqan
(b) Sumuqan and Thorazi
(c) Etana and Sumuqan
(d) Etana and Enlil
2. What university in Pennsylvania owns a large portion of the Gilgamesh tablets?
(a) University of Philadelphia
(b) Penn State University
(c) Temple University
(d) University of Pennsylvania
3. Where do Gilgamesh and Enkidu go to contemplate their course of action and interpret Gilgamesh's dreams?
(a) The plain
(b) The forest
(c) The river
(d) The temple
4. What does Gilgamesh do with the horns of the bull of heaven?
(a) Sacrifices them to Shamash
(b) Hangs them in the temple
(c) Hangs them in his throne room
(d) Hangs them above the door to his palace
5. How many days and nights does the storm rage?
(a) Seven days and Seven nights
(b) Forty days and Forty nights
(c) Ten days and Ten Nights
(d) Six days and Seven nights
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sin?
2. What two things does Enkidu do that make him like a man?
3. What do the people of Uruk say about Enkidu when they first see him?
4. What is the name of the mountain to where Gilgamesh travels?
5. Where is Enkidu raised?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)