|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ishtar turn the gardener into?
(a) A mole
(b) A thorn brush
(c) A rose bush
(d) A tree
2. Who is Sin?
(a) The god of the sea
(b) The sun goddess
(c) The god of the river
(d) The moon god
3. What happens when Enkidu enters the underworld?
(a) He is sent to heaven.
(b) He is placed in chains.
(c) He is told to return to Uruk.
(d) He is taken away.
4. Who arises to rob Gilgamesh in Line 7 of Column 2?
(b) The people of Uruk
(c) An evil foe
5. What animal did Enkidu chase on the steppe?
(a) A bear
(b) A fox
(c) A panther
(d) A wolf
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to those who go to the cedar forest?
2. How many pits did Ishtar dig for the lion?
3. Where does Gilgamesh vow to throw Humbaba's body?
4. What does Utnapishtim tell his wife to place near Gilgamesh each morning?
5. What does Gilgamesh do that awakens Humbaba?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)