|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkidu wish he had done to the gate of the Cedar Forest?
(a) Burned it down
(b) Chopped it to pieces
(c) Broke it down
(d) Never touched it
2. Which god does not want either man to die?
3. Why does Gilgamesh tell the scorpion man he has come to Mashu?
(a) To swim impossible seas
(b) To seek his own death
(c) To climb Mashu
(d) To speak of matters of life and death
4. What does the mountain watch over?
(a) The rising and setting of the sun
(b) The rising and setting of the moon
(c) The people of Uruk
(d) The tides of the sea
5. What does Enkidu have knowledge of after being with the woman?
(b) Good and Evil
(c) The world
Short Answer Questions
1. How many poles does Gilgamesh use to push the boat across the sea?
2. Humbaba promises to be Gilgamesh's what if left alive?
3. What does Ishtar turn the gardener into?
4. Where is Enkidu raised?
5. How far do Gilgamesh and Enkidu walk each day?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)