|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Gilgamesh compare Enkidu?
(a) Weapons that are always by his side
(b) A great bear
(d) One of the gods
2. Where is Enkidu raised?
(a) The wilderness
(b) With the gods
(d) In a city full of Gilgamesh's enemies
3. What does Enkidu wish he had done to the gate of the Cedar Forest?
(a) Chopped it to pieces
(b) Burned it down
(c) Broke it down
(d) Never touched it
4. How far down does the mountain reach?
(a) Into the Underworld
(b) The otherside of the world
(c) The bottom of the sea
(d) The top of the temple in Uruk
5. Gilgamesh's dreams are a realization of his personal what?
(a) knowledge given by the gods
(b) curse put on him by the woman
(d) Hopes for the future
Short Answer Questions
1. How many winds come against Humbaba?
2. Humbaba promises to be Gilgamesh's what if left alive?
3. Gilgamesh is afraid he will die in what?
4. What does Ishtar turn the gardener into?
5. What is the woman called who seduces Enkidu?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)