|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkidu do after talking with Shamash?
(b) Changes the courtesan's curse into a blessing
(d) Curses Shamash
2. In Gilgamesh's second dream what does he see?
(a) A burning bush
(b) A lion
(c) An axe
(d) An angel
3. What does Gilgamesh put over Enkidu when he is dead?
(a) Fir branches
(b) A veil like a bride
(c) A royal cloak
(d) A wolf pelt
4. Where does Gilgamesh see the ax in his dream?
(a) The temple
(b) The wilderness
(c) The marketplace
(d) His bedroom
5. What does the courtesan use to clothe Enkidu?
(a) One of the shepherds cloaks
(b) The skins of animals
(c) Half of her own garment
(d) Leaves from the forest
Short Answer Questions
1. How far down does the mountain reach?
2. What does Enkidu do with the animals he finds in the woods?
3. Humbaba asks Gilgamesh to not do what to him?
4. Who does Gilgamesh ask to bring him a dream? Or another reference for Shamash?
5. What presumably is written on the scribes tablet in the underworld?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)