|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
(a) That the city of Uruk will fall
(b) That he will have a son
(c) That a companion is coming to help Gilgamesh
(d) That his death is imminent
2. How many layers of armor does Humbaba usually wear?
3. What will supposedly make Enkidu lose his power?
(a) Having his hair cut
(b) Drinking wine
(c) Being seduced by a woman
(d) Fighting a giant
4. How does Enkidu react to Gilgamesh's dreams?
(a) He has similar dreams
(b) He says he fears they will come true
(c) He says they mean nothing
(d) He interprets them positively
5. What does Enkidu do with the animals he finds in the woods?
(a) Frees them from traps
(b) Captures them to sell in the city
(c) Teaches them to attack Gilgamesh
(d) Kills them for the fur
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do Gilgamesh and Enkidu walk each day?
2. Who do the elders counsel Gilgamesh to let lead the way?
3. How many days does the journey to the Cedar Forest take?
4. How many days would it take a mortal man to travel as far as Gilgamesh and Enkidu cover in fifty double hours?
5. How far does Enkidu say the cedar forest extends?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)