|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
(a) An hour
(b) A week
(c) One night
(d) A fortnight
2. With whom does Enkidu live?
(a) A pack of wolves
(b) The woman
(c) The gods
(d) A group of shepherds
3. What do the axe and meteorite signify in relationship to Enkidu?
(a) They predict how he will die
(b) They are weapons Enkidu will use to kill Gilgamesh
(c) They are weapons Gilgamesh will use to destroy Uruk
(d) They are elements of the relationship between Enkidu and Gilgamesh
4. What does Gilgamesh want to do in the Cedar Forest?
(a) Go hunting
(b) To meet the shepherds
(c) Learn to live with the animals like Enkidu
(d) Cut down all the trees
5. What does the courtesan use to clothe Enkidu?
(a) One of the shepherds cloaks
(b) Half of her own garment
(c) Leaves from the forest
(d) The skins of animals
Short Answer Questions
1. The tale of Gilgamesh is carved on what type of stone?
2. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
3. By what phrase does Enkidu refer to Ninsun?
4. To whom do the people of Uruk pray?
5. What is the woman called who seduces Enkidu?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)