|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Enkidu raised?
(b) In a city full of Gilgamesh's enemies
(c) With the gods
(d) The wilderness
2. What does the courtesan use to clothe Enkidu?
(a) Leaves from the forest
(b) The skins of animals
(c) One of the shepherds cloaks
(d) Half of her own garment
3. What is the woman called who seduces Enkidu?
(a) The harlot
(b) The courtier
(d) The courtesan
4. Gilgamesh thinks he is entitled to do what with new brides?
(a) Kiss them before the groom does
(b) Keep them as slaves
(c) Spend the night with them
(d) Toast at their wedding
5. Where do Gilgamesh and Enkidu first meet?
(a) In the temple
(b) In the woods
(c) At the river
(d) At the marketplace
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enkidu not like living in the city?
2. By what phrase does Enkidu refer to Ninsun?
3. What does Enkidu do with the animals he finds in the woods?
4. To whom do the people of Uruk pray?
5. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)