|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enkidu do with the animals he finds in the woods?
(a) Teaches them to attack Gilgamesh
(b) Captures them to sell in the city
(c) Kills them for the fur
(d) Frees them from traps
2. Why does Enkidu go to a celebration in Uruk?
(a) To dance with the woman
(b) To eat at the feast
(c) To stop Gilgamesh from sleeping with a new bride
(d) Because he wants to be part of the celebration
3. With whom does Enkidu live?
(a) The gods
(b) A group of shepherds
(c) A pack of wolves
(d) The woman
4. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
(a) An hour
(b) A fortnight
(c) A week
(d) One night
5. What does the courtesan use to clothe Enkidu?
(a) The skins of animals
(b) Leaves from the forest
(c) Half of her own garment
(d) One of the shepherds cloaks
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink is Enkidu used to drinking?
2. What two things does Enkidu do that make him like a man?
3. What is the woman called who seduces Enkidu?
4. Why do the gods create Enkidu?
5. What does Gilgamesh want to do in the Cedar Forest?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)