|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Gilgamesh and Enkidu fight?
(a) Enkdiu takes the new bride for himself.
(b) Gilgamesh kills Enkidu.
(c) They become friends because they are equals.
(d) Enkidu kills Gilgamesh.
2. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
(a) A week
(b) A fortnight
(c) One night
(d) An hour
3. Where is Enkidu raised?
(a) The wilderness
(b) In a city full of Gilgamesh's enemies
(c) With the gods
4. What do the people of Uruk do with the axe in Gilgamesh's dream?
(a) Bury it
(b) Throw it in the river
(c) Celebrate around it
(d) Use it to kill Gilgamesh
5. Why does Enkidu not like living in the city?
(a) Because he prefers sleeping outside
(b) Because he feels weak and idle
(c) Because he misses the shepherds
(d) Because he does not have a house of his own
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh say will happen if Humbaba kills him?
2. Gilgamesh is ____________, while Enkidu is _____________.
3. What is the woman called who seduces Enkidu?
4. What does Enkidu forget when he is sitting before the courtesan?
5. From where does Gilgamesh's mother say his companion will come?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)