|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many goblets of strong drink does Enkidu drink after the courtesan teaches him to drink properly?
2. What is the name of the city Gilgamesh builds?
3. How does Gilgamesh know something is wrong with Enkidu?
(a) Enkidu cries
(b) Ninsun has a dream about Enkidu
(c) Gilgamesh sees Enkidu pounding a wall
(d) Enkidu tells Shamash
4. Where does Gilgamesh see the ax in his dream?
(a) The marketplace
(b) His bedroom
(c) The temple
(d) The wilderness
5. What does Enkidu do with the animals he finds in the woods?
(a) Kills them for the fur
(b) Frees them from traps
(c) Captures them to sell in the city
(d) Teaches them to attack Gilgamesh
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu forget when he is sitting before the courtesan?
2. How does Enkidu feel about the journey into the forest?
3. What does Enkidu have knowledge of after being with the woman?
4. What does Enkidu tell Gilgamesh is guarding the Cedar Forest?
5. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)