|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilgamesh is ____________, while Enkidu is _____________.
(a) A man, A woman
(b) young, old
(c) humble, rash
(d) rash, humble
2. Why do the gods create Enkidu?
(a) To balance Gilgamesh's weaknesses
(b) To rule Uruk
(c) To spend time with the woman
(d) To kill Gilgamesh
3. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
(a) An hour
(b) A fortnight
(c) One night
(d) A week
4. What do the people of Uruk do with the axe in Gilgamesh's dream?
(a) Celebrate around it
(b) Throw it in the river
(c) Bury it
(d) Use it to kill Gilgamesh
5. How far does Enkidu say the cedar forest extends?
(a) One hundred acres
(b) A thousand acres
(c) Ten thousand miles
(d) A distance of ten thousand double-hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stilled into silence when the men behold the forest?
2. What does the courtesan use to clothe Enkidu?
3. What does Gilgamesh want to do in the Cedar Forest?
4. From where does Gilgamesh's mother say his companion will come?
5. Where is Enkidu raised?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)