|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tablet 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Gilgamesh and Enkidu fight?
(a) Enkdiu takes the new bride for himself.
(b) Gilgamesh kills Enkidu.
(c) They become friends because they are equals.
(d) Enkidu kills Gilgamesh.
2. Humbaba's mouth and breath are like what?
(a) A cave and hell
(b) Death and thunder
(c) Fire and Lightening
(d) Fire and death
3. Enkidu curses three people/things as he lies dying. Who are they?
(a) Shamash, Ninsun, Ishtar
(b) Gilgamesh, Ishtar, Ninsun
(c) The gate, the trapper, the courtesan
(d) The shepherds, Humbaba, the courtesan
4. By what phrase does Enkidu refer to Ninsun?
(a) Mighty princess
(b) goddess of the sky
(c) Queen of men
(d) Wild cow
5. What is stilled into silence when the men behold the forest?
(a) Their voices
(b) The wind
(c) Humbaba's words
(d) The sound of the gods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh say will happen if Humbaba kills him?
2. What are the names of the two kings Enkidu identifies in the underworld?
3. What is a talent?
4. How many layers of armor has Humbaba put on when Gilgamesh and Enkidu arrive at the gate to the forest?
5. Where do Gilgamesh and Enkidu first meet?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)