1. What is the name of the city Gilgamesh builds?
2. The tale of Gilgamesh is carved on what type of stone?
(d) Iron Ore
3. To whom do the people of Uruk pray?
4. This person is created to keep Gilgamesh occupied.
5. What will supposedly make Enkidu lose his power?
(a) Having his hair cut
(b) Fighting a giant
(c) Drinking wine
(d) Being seduced by a woman
6. How long are Enkidu and the woman together?
(a) A week
(b) A fortnight
(c) One night
(d) An hour
7. What falls to the earth in Gilgamesh's dream?
(a) A meteorite
(b) The stars
(c) The sun
(d) A child
8. In Gilgamesh's second dream what does he see?
(a) A burning bush
(b) A lion
(c) An axe
(d) An angel
9. What does Gilgamesh's mother tell him the two dreams mean?
(a) That he will have a son
(b) That a companion is coming to help Gilgamesh
(c) That his death is imminent
(d) That the city of Uruk will fall
This section contains 3,889 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)