|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
(a) Several months.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
2. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Kill his father.
(d) Marry his sister.
3. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
4. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(b) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
5. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A fit.
(c) A bath.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath reveal to Sloane in Act Two?
2. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
3. What habit does Ed have?
4. What is located next to the house?
5. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)