|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He makes her do it.
(c) He wants their sister.
(d) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
2. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His locket.
(b) His books.
(c) His watch.
(d) His ring.
3. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To get him to sign papers.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To give him permission to marry.
4. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His bandage.
(b) His tea.
(c) His gun.
(d) His walking stick.
5. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
(b) A see-through negligee.
(c) A dress.
(d) A dowdy nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
2. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
3. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
4. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
5. Where does Ed live?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)